• Reviews | English

Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer2016566 on Jul 11, 2010

Best steel cut oats out there. Bob's makes great stuff!!

Better than Store Oatmeal!

Posted by Reviewer2031404 on Aug 14, 2011

This is the best tasting oatmeal I've ever tasted and it does not have all that gravy run off like store bought oats. It's worth the extra money.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2053838 on Mar 05, 2010

I chose iHerb because it was cheaper than Amazon and had very low shipping costs. I received my order within the time stated. I'm very happy and will definitely use iHerb again!

Takes long to cook

Posted by Shanna on Jun 28, 2016

I like my porridge creamy, but this took over 30 mins of cooking until they were not as al-dente as before. I could surely cook them for even longer. They taste great, but I wish they warned you that in order to get a creamy porridge, they need to be cooked for longer han 20 mins.

Cali

Posted by Reviewer2576444 on Sep 30, 2008

First time trying steel cut oats, not bad but different from regular oats.

bdremmer@nethtc.net

Posted by Reviewer2663989 on Feb 14, 2009

Very good cereal

bob's red mill steel cut oats

Posted by Reviewer2967130 on Feb 25, 2010

three and half , maybe 4 star not as good as the top Irish oats and a little too much fine dust, but overall not too bad in taste and texture - cost is much more down to earth

Good fulling breakfast.

Posted by Reviewer2082424 on May 03, 2011

Very nutritious- but takes forever to cook and it uses a lot of liquid. The best thing to do is soak it over night and cook in the morning. Very filling and healthy.

Ok, takes a lot of cooking.

Posted by LittlePancake on Nov 05, 2014

I wasn't too impressed with these oats as found they were very tough and took a lot of cooking. A long standing fan of oats I usually opt for jumbo rolled oats and will probably stick with those in future as I found the texture of these Bob's steel cut just too hard and chewy. I had to cook them for a long time for them to become remotely edible and even after cooking for more than 25 minutes they were still 'al dente'. I also experimented using both water and milk for making my morning porridge with them; the milk version was slightly better. Will probably save them to use for making flapjacks or crumble topping as I just wasn't a fan of these for making oatmeal. Wont buy again.

red mill steel cut oats

Posted by 4738140279150967116 on Mar 22, 2015

I was not impressed with this

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »