Excellent GF flour

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Sep 26, 2015

One of my favourite GF flours. Very versatile. Mixed with other whole grain GF flours, it gives rustic GF bread good texture and improved taste.

Great for gluten free baking!

Posted by Reviewer1190860 on Mar 29, 2015

This flour is sweet itself so no need for too much sugar!

Best gluten free flour

Posted by 4621462479638083395 on Mar 12, 2014

This flour has made my change to a gluten free diet easy. It is my staple in my mixes and an essential part of the bread and pancakes. The package has recipies on it and is informative about the produkt and the mill.

Best gluten free flour for me

Posted by Reviewer1673244 on Oct 07, 2010

This flour is my favorite baking flour. It is naturally sweeter than any other flour I tried; I use it for muffins and pancakes without any other sweetener.

good

Posted by 5020575515959404262 on Nov 13, 2013

good

Excellent

Posted by 5086084480570769239 on Apr 24, 2014

Just made a gluten-free bread with this flour. Bob's Red Mill products are really good.

Gluten free

Posted by Reviewer1890284 on Mar 17, 2011

I looked everywhere for sorghum flour and even the Mennonite bulk stores in my area didn't carry it. I use this product in making my own blend of gluten-free flours. iHerb had the best selection for the best price. Making your own GF blend is a lot cheaper than buying the little bags of already blended flour.

Takes Me Back

Posted by Reviewer3287907 on Feb 01, 2009

I tried Bob's Red Mill GF Hot Cereal during a cleanse and loved the taste. It reminds me of the Cream of Wheat my mom used to make on winter mornings before school. I top it with a little maple syrup or brown sugar to sweeten, and add crushed almonds for texture and protein. Definitely a favorite, although a 'microwave preparation' option would be nice.

I Love Sorghum Flour!

Posted by Reviewer3359769 on Apr 08, 2012

I need to eat gluten free, and sorghum flour is a staple in my recipes. I also am using the all purpose flour mix from the book Artisinal Gluten Free Cooking, and it includes sorghum flour in that mix. I like the flour because it is a healthier flour with good nutrients in it as opposed to some of the starchier gluten free flours.

Excellent flour!

Posted by Reviewer3062417 on Mar 01, 2011

Great product, great international shipping. Iherb rocks!