Fantastisk produkt!

Posted by etiskhandel on Jan 19, 2014

Det kan brukes istedet for kjottdeig, og det smaker som kjottdeig! Enklere å lage enn ekte vare, og smaken er den samme! prisen er 3-4 dollar for en pakke, og den varer til minst 25 middager! Bruk: tøm over proteinene i en skål, og tøm over buljongvann. La det stå i 10 minutter, og ta bort overflodig vann. Klar til bruk! Kok eller stek, as you wish! :)

Good Stuff

Posted by AyahsHope on Apr 25, 2009

I add it to vegetarian soup to pump up the protein. Nice texture. I also used it in spaghetti sauce. It has little flavor on its own. I suggest not soaking it in water but in either veggie broth or add it dry to your dish.

Love the TVP

Posted by Reviewer1272276 on Nov 17, 2008

The is the BEST product ever!! :-) The price was excellent compared to local stores and with the special flat fee shipping rate it was a great deal.

TVP is a great Staple

Posted by Reviewer2613470 on Feb 15, 2009

I use TVP solo and blended into other foods. Mostly I prepare it and treat it as whatever protein I flavored it like. Bob's Red Mill TVP is the brand I've used the most and like the way it turns out. Great price in comparison to other proteins such as ground beef. Give it a try, you might find you like it and how friendly it is to your wallet.

simply good

Posted by 5013526863525917313 on Jul 25, 2013

This works well with tacos, pasta, soup, almost anything where you need a little protein. Very easy to rehydrate and takes seasoning very well. Just know that the texture will be soft and if you want to make a burger you'll probably need a binding agent.

So good i ordered 12 on my second batch...

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013

Texture is great! Vegetarian products could not get any better than this because it's so versatile and one can control the consistency/flavour the finished 'meat' product takes. Recommended A++ - A meat-eater (:

Great Protein Option

Posted by 5004117696887906712 on Feb 23, 2015

As a vegan I love using TVP because it is easy to add to such things as soup to boost up the protein for the day. It is the perfect solution for cold weather areas where extra protein in the winter is necessary. Additionally I love to make vegan meatless crumble and/or vegan burgers from TVP. It is very easy to use and can be taken anywhere because it is very light. Bob's Red Mill has a great product here and it does not have a slightly "off" smell like other brands.

Will buy again and again and again

Posted by Krystall on Jul 27, 2012

This is great for EVERYTHING where you carnivores would use ground meat, and for so much else like making veggiebacon. Doesn't taste anything when not marinated or spiced. The price is awesome.

Love this product!

Posted by 4746561411153345254 on Oct 16, 2014

This is a staple in my pantry for many uses. I make sloppy joes, pasta sauce, and my very favorite is my Italian TVP crumbles. They're great on pizza. This product has helped us reduce our meat consumption to one night a week. I continue to use this product almost daily, and iHerb is the fastest and most economical way to keep it in stock!

Great, prompt service

Posted by Reviewer1265191 on Nov 13, 2007

For some reason, I can't find TVP in any of my local stores. So I ordered some on-line. It was sent and shipped promptly, arrived promptly, and what arrived was precisely what I ordered. So--I'm pleased. I'd rather be able to buy it locally, but so long as I can't, this is definitely a good, efficient, prompt alternative!