10% Off Orders Over $40!

Bob's Red Mill, Vegi Soup Mix, 28 oz (793 g)

Love this soup!

Posted by Reviewer2232716 on May 27, 2009

I love this soup -- easy to make and very flavorful. I add a few cubes of vegetarian boullion and some chopped onions and it makes it amazing! My meat-eating husband loves it as well!

Cant go wrong with this one!

Posted by notsteveaustin on Nov 13, 2008

I like this better than the 13 bean soup.

Bob's Red Mill Vegi Soup - Get someQ

Posted by Reviewer3153437 on Feb 27, 2009

I love this stuff! Just put it in a pot and throw in some meat, a few other veggies and some bouillon and yummmmmmmm. I need to buy more.

Good soup

Posted by Reviewer1464825 on Oct 14, 2009

This soup is very versatile and delicious. You can either make it with just water or you can add boullion cubes, your own vegetables, and meat, or any combination of the above and it always comes out tasting good.

Great Soup Mix!! Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Apr 03, 2011

I never tried these soup mixes before, as I was skeptical about natural food tasting good. Nicely Surprised!! It is easy and delicious! I think I found my weekday meal package. I did not add any meat or extra veggies because I wanted to see how it really tasted out of a bag. I simmered about 1 hour in chicken broth with fresh rosemary and tyme with sea salt and fresh ground pepper, and the result was very tasty and reminded me of homemade barley soup! Fantastic soup mix and highly recommended.