From Norway

Posted by Reviewer1250238 on Dec 20, 2011

Use this flour when I bake as bread, white bread. There is little carbs in it, so it fits perfectly in my low-carb lifestyle.

Received product quickly

Posted by Reviewer1465848 on Feb 24, 2012

I received what I ordered. It was a good price. It arrived quickly.

Makes great Seitan, too !!!

Posted by Reviewer2318793 on Mar 01, 2012

I use Bob's Red Mill, Vital Wheat Gluten when making pizza dough and different breads because it gives the flour and extra kick and seems to react better to the yeast. I've been using a lot of whole grains in my mix, so the added gluten really helps. The latest order was specifically bought for making Seitan, though. I've been using Seitan in place of meats to get additional protein, since becoming a vegan after bypass surgery. I became weary of coming home empty handed when my local Natural Foods Store was out of Seitan, so have decided to make it myself. I was a bit concerned that it wouldn't have the same texture or flavor of what I'd been purchasing, but as it turned out, Bob's Red Mill (Gluten) was excellent. It was easy to make and delicious. Of course, I can't give Bob's all the credit, I did have to add the herbs and spices with which I wanted to flavor the Seitan. I've been using it regularly now, without any difficulties. It's a good product... you'll see yourself, if you try it.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2840077 on Apr 01, 2012

Everything I expected.

Go vital vegan protein

Posted by Reviewer2634784 on Apr 03, 2012

Yes! Excellent,

Thank you!

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Jun 25, 2012

I recently switched to making bread with only 100% whole wheat flour and no matter how much I kneaded my dough wouldn't make enogh gluten to pass the windowpane test. This really helps whole wheat doughs get the lighter texture you want.

Vital Wheat Gluten supplied by iherb.com

Posted by 5115941754756042523 on Jul 12, 2012

I have received the item in good condition. This product has given me full satisfaction. I will use your services when I need similar products in future.

Great for low carb baking

Posted by 5370967318126225553 on Aug 23, 2012

Great addition to a low carb baker's kitchen- really helps get the texture right.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer1631136 on Nov 15, 2012

i use this all the time=)

i love bob's red mill!

Posted by 4929678116451423566 on Dec 14, 2012

This product is purfect to use in all type of baking recips! and ofc healty! :D