Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3019553 on Jul 29, 2008

I love the texture of this flour especially when paired with oat flour. I also like the idea of using whole grains where possible and brown rice is certainly a good one.

Richard Dutton

Posted by Reviewer2169862 on Apr 15, 2008

Love the service and the product. First time I have ever tried this kind of flour. Will order again soon. Used the recipes at Bob's Red Mill, and they turned out wonderfull and delicious. I won't use anything else now.

Grate for gluten free baking!

Posted by Reviewer3325230 on Mar 17, 2011

I use it for glutenfree baking. It makes i nice crust on the bread, it gives a nice, golden baked brown color and also add fiber. 1 part oat, 1 part Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour and ove part tapioca flour mixed with lots of eggs and a little milk of your choise makes wonderfull thin pancakes! Let it swell over night, and mix in a blender to avoid oat-lumps.

Wonderful!

Posted by favs-of-lala on Mar 26, 2011

I use it with cornmeal in my cornbread. Excellent product.

Dog Treats

Posted by Reviewer1873327 on Feb 02, 2010

I use this to make organic dog treats and they love them!

gluten free at it's best

Posted by Reviewer2176183 on Mar 21, 2009

good substitute for white flour

Bob's Red Mill product

Posted by Reviewer1897629 on Jun 28, 2009

Being a celiac this is a must have in our house.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1327361 on Nov 06, 2008

I needed some rice flour for a new recipe for dog treats and couldn't find it at any local store so googled it and found iHerb. It just so happened they were having a great special for $1.99 flat shipping so I ordered enough to last awhile and saved a bundle. I'm VERY happy with my purchase, and it arrived quickly also. Four paws up!

satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1058619 on Dec 11, 2009

We use this as a substitute for white flour. iHerb has a better price than our local stores.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2323259 on Sep 02, 2010

Good quality flour for a reasonable price - so simple and so much cheaper than trying to find it in my grocery store (and paying crazy high prices because it's in the "health food" section)