Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1463771 on Jul 19, 2011

I love this oat flour. It makes great cakes and bars. Very nutritious but also very light and fluffy.

This Flour is GREAT!!!

Posted by Reviewer1956860 on Nov 11, 2011

I use this in place of whole wheat flour.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2513058 on Nov 29, 2011

Great for gluten free baking, it has a very neutral taste.

Great flour

Posted by Reviewer3067535 on Dec 06, 2011

This is a great flour for gluten free baking, and works similarly to regular wheat flour. I find occasional bits of oat hull in the flour, which is not my favorite in baked goods.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3188042 on Jul 26, 2011

So good to find a gluten free oat flour! I use the regular oat flour, but my mom can't have gluten. I was very happy to find this gluten free oat flour for her. We both have baked with it and it is has been a great addition to our gluten free baking.

Excellent product and...

Posted by Reviewer1001541 on Jul 22, 2011

...will buy again.

Healthy, whole, easy

Posted by dessertswithbenefits on Sep 14, 2012

Title kind of says it all. It's healthy and gluten free, it's whole grain, and it's easier than grinding up your own oat flour :)

AMAZING, as are all their products

Posted by 4991299780896790250 on Jan 10, 2014

Amazing substitute for wheat in baking - and extra nutritious!

Great quality

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 13, 2012

This is a great product! You can use it to make breads with, just make sure to not only use grains like oat, barley and rye when baking with yeast, as they doesn't contain a lot of gluten, so the dough won't rise. (Yes, been there, done that, I ended up with bread that I could have killed someone with) I use this product when I'm cooking oatmeal. Sometimes I add just a little bit too much water, and a tablespoon or two of this helps to thicken it.

Bob's Red Mill, Whole Grain Oat Flour, Gluten Free Tastes Great in Gluten Free Baking!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

I appreciate that Bob's Red Mill Whole Grain Gluten Free Oat Flour is a great way to add the benefits of whole grain oats to my baked goods. Since I am on a gluten free diet I really appreciate that these oats are gluten free. This is a nice tasting addition to my home made muffins.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »