Bob's Red Mill, Whole Grain Oat Groats, 29 oz (822 g)

Oat Groats

Posted by Reviewer2700553 on Nov 17, 2011

I love being able to press my own oats in my oat roller to keep the nutrients intact as long as possible. I can make oatmeal or grind it to a coarse grain and my own cream of wheat style cereal using some other grains as well.

Whole Grain Oat Groats

Posted by 5221198410881513370 on Jan 18, 2015

Every morning the oats, millet, beans, barley mixed and made congee. Tasty and healthy. Thanks!

we like groats

Posted by 4876952320307325942 on Mar 27, 2015

In an age of highly processed foods, this is a step back to a natural product. I like the nutty taste of these whole oats and the slight snap or pop when you chew them. The pilaf recipe on the package is very good. Having read a recent article on the concentration of arsenic in rice, we will opt to replace brown rice with groats in those recipes that call for rice. I find that the taste of the groats is far superior to rice anyway. Can't find this product in stores that carry Bob's products, but the cost of buying in bulk from the manufacturer was not an issue. Try them you may like them

General Good Health and Healing

Posted by Reviewer3291104 on Jun 30, 2011

Whole grains are so powerful in healing and general good health. We have trouble finding them in Korea. So we are thankful iHerb has a way to bring good things to those of us not having that accessibility. We have respected Bob's Red Mill for it's quality and are not surprised iHerb sells it.

good

Posted by Reviewer1839008 on Dec 28, 2011

nice oat groats.