• Customer Ratings

Tasty and nutritious

Posted by Reviewer2543066 on Sep 21, 2008

Whole grain teff cooks up like other grains, the grains are very small and it is brown in color. The taste reminds me of cream of wheat or malt o meal. I added some milk and sugar, and a bit of salt and had as a breakfast cereal/snack. Very tasty.

Delicious! Very filling.

Posted by 52NewYou on May 12, 2010

I read about teff in a cook book, so I really wanted to try it. My health food store didn't carry it, so it looks like I'll be buying it here. It is similar to cream of wheat but much healthier.

Bob's Red Mill Whole Grain Teff

Posted by Reviewer2405680 on Jul 05, 2010

After searching all over the city for whole grain Teff (not Teff Flour), I found it on iHerb. Delivery was prompt and product arrived fresh and exactly as described. It's a tiny, nutty, tasty grain that makes a filling hot breakfast meal. I would recommend both iHerb and Teff. I'll be reordering this product.

whole grain teff

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Jul 12, 2010

I accidentally ordered the whole grain instead of the flour. I will try to grind it to use as flour. I really like muffins made from teff flour, and it is an ancient grain full of nutritional value.

makes a great pudding :-)

Posted by karljacobs on Sep 17, 2010

fun-tastic product - highly recommended

Good gluten free grain

Posted by Reviewer1673244 on Oct 26, 2010

I've been eating this for about 3 years now. I put it in my last order when whole foods was out of stock.

Bob's Red Mill Whole Grain Teff is VERY Nutritious and Gluten FREE Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

I appreciate that this all natural product is gluten free. This highly nutritious and tasty grain is the smallest grain in the world. This small size means the germ and bran, where the nutrients are concentrated, account for a much larger volume of the seed compared to more familiar grains. Try this Teff Grain as a hot breakfast cereal!

whole grain teff

Posted by holahola on Mar 06, 2013

I love making porridge with this! Keeps my bloodsugar stable, and taste good!

Good quality!

Posted by Reviewer1190860 on Sep 22, 2013

An interesting and healthy option.

ms