Bob's Red Mill, Whole Grain Teff, 24 oz (680 g)

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2289416 From Maryland on Mar 05, 2009

I have used this to make injera...yum!

Whole Grain Teff

Posted by Reviewer2816159 From Massachusetts on Mar 18, 2009

The products of Bob's Red Mill were sent to our home, and we have been very fortunate to have Whole Grain Teff, which I think will last for us for our teff for quite some time, which we are enjoying these wonderful little seeds. We are very grateful to have such wonderful morning foods, especially teff, one of our very favorites that I hope will continue for a long time. Thank you very much for sending us your Bob's Red Mill.

big surprise

Posted by Reviewer2937505 From Arizona on Jun 21, 2008

I wasn't sure what to expect since I've never used this before. But it makes a great breakfast mixed with yogurt and some flax seeds. It's very filling and I don't get hungry latter in the morning. I was very pleased.

Delicious and different

Posted by Reviewer1171642 From Michigan on Jul 22, 2008

Teff was a new experience for me. I found the grain (seed, actually) to be quite tasty and filling. I had it for breakfast and found it to be satisfying. It does take a while to cook so I have to make sure I have the time to prepare it.

Tasty and nutritious

Posted by Reviewer2543066 From Texas on Sep 21, 2008

Whole grain teff cooks up like other grains, the grains are very small and it is brown in color. The taste reminds me of cream of wheat or malt o meal. I added some milk and sugar, and a bit of salt and had as a breakfast cereal/snack. Very tasty.