• Customer Ratings

Good gluten free grain

Posted by Reviewer1673244 on Oct 26, 2010

I've been eating this for about 3 years now. I put it in my last order when whole foods was out of stock.

makes a great pudding :-)

Posted by karljacobs on Sep 17, 2010

fun-tastic product - highly recommended

whole grain teff

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Jul 12, 2010

I accidentally ordered the whole grain instead of the flour. I will try to grind it to use as flour. I really like muffins made from teff flour, and it is an ancient grain full of nutritional value.

Bob's Red Mill Whole Grain Teff

Posted by Reviewer2405680 on Jul 05, 2010

After searching all over the city for whole grain Teff (not Teff Flour), I found it on iHerb. Delivery was prompt and product arrived fresh and exactly as described. It's a tiny, nutty, tasty grain that makes a filling hot breakfast meal. I would recommend both iHerb and Teff. I'll be reordering this product.

Delicious! Very filling.

Posted by 52NewYou on May 12, 2010

I read about teff in a cook book, so I really wanted to try it. My health food store didn't carry it, so it looks like I'll be buying it here. It is similar to cream of wheat but much healthier.

Whole grain teff

Posted by Reviewer2011970 on Dec 28, 2009

This makes WONDERFUL hot breakfast cereal! For each serving, just toast 1/3 Cup in a sauce pan over medium heat for a few minutes (until the grain smells yummy) then add 2/3 Cup water, bring to a boil, then cover simmer over low heat for about 8-10 minutes. Believe me, it's worth the wait!

Absolutely Delicious !!!

Posted by Reviewer3111774 on Nov 24, 2009

Am going to order more of these. Am hooked :).

Teff Flour 24 oz

Posted by Reviewer2133473 on Nov 18, 2009

I've yet to try this product in more ways, but I do like it(so far), sprinkled on salad & cole slaw, and blended into my waffle-mix. I think its a cool way to add protein to my foods!

Different

Posted by Reviewer1184822 on May 14, 2009

I absolutely love buckwheat cereal and teff is rather different. I can't eat too much of it, but it's a matter of taste.

Whole Grain Teff

Posted by Reviewer2816159 on Mar 18, 2009

The products of Bob's Red Mill were sent to our home, and we have been very fortunate to have Whole Grain Teff, which I think will last for us for our teff for quite some time, which we are enjoying these wonderful little seeds. We are very grateful to have such wonderful morning foods, especially teff, one of our very favorites that I hope will continue for a long time. Thank you very much for sending us your Bob's Red Mill.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »