• Reviews | English

whole grain teff

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Jul 12, 2010

I accidentally ordered the whole grain instead of the flour. I will try to grind it to use as flour. I really like muffins made from teff flour, and it is an ancient grain full of nutritional value.

makes a great pudding :-)

Posted by karljacobs on Sep 17, 2010

fun-tastic product - highly recommended

Good gluten free grain

Posted by Reviewer1673244 on Oct 26, 2010

I've been eating this for about 3 years now. I put it in my last order when whole foods was out of stock.

Bob's Red Mill Whole Grain Teff is VERY Nutritious and Gluten FREE Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

I appreciate that this all natural product is gluten free. This highly nutritious and tasty grain is the smallest grain in the world. This small size means the germ and bran, where the nutrients are concentrated, account for a much larger volume of the seed compared to more familiar grains. Try this Teff Grain as a hot breakfast cereal!

whole grain teff

Posted by holahola on Mar 06, 2013

I love making porridge with this! Keeps my bloodsugar stable, and taste good!

Good quality!

Posted by Reviewer1190860 on Sep 22, 2013

An interesting and healthy option.

Different

Posted by Reviewer1184822 on May 14, 2009

I absolutely love buckwheat cereal and teff is rather different. I can't eat too much of it, but it's a matter of taste.

Curious little grain

Posted by 5110869369090783977 on Feb 19, 2016

Now, I'm a curious person, and as soon as I heard about teff and saw I could buy it at my favorite online shop I jumped on it. I've been crowding out wheat from my family diet since decades by adding all the different grains I could find, and teff is our latest addition. It is a very small grain and cook like amaranth, not quite like polenta but in this veine. The taste is hearty but pleasant. Because of the texture which somewhat resemble baby food, it will not become a staple on our table, but it's a good grain to have every once in a while.

First time using Teff.

Posted by 4728417871663750325 on Sep 08, 2014

I bought this because I couldn't find it here in Australia. The seeds are so tiny. I added it to a stew and it had a gel like consistency, yet to cook it on its own. I found it had no overpowering taste in the stew.

teff,excellent food

Posted by sixthdimen on Oct 04, 2013

I am not impressed with price and quality.I tried some other brand of teff and it seems better to me,also price is higher than on bobs site.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »