• Reviews | English

Teff Flour 24 oz

Posted by Reviewer2133473 on Nov 18, 2009

I've yet to try this product in more ways, but I do like it(so far), sprinkled on salad & cole slaw, and blended into my waffle-mix. I think its a cool way to add protein to my foods!

Absolutely Delicious !!!

Posted by Reviewer3111774 on Nov 24, 2009

Am going to order more of these. Am hooked :).

Apparently delicious, a bit like couscus.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 09, 2013

I gave this to my brother, and he pronounced it very nice, healthy, easy-cooking, and asked for more.

gives a unique crunch to bread

Posted by 5012605185043999151 on Feb 19, 2014

Teff adds a unique crunchiness to my bread for a very nice change. Really good.

Curious little grain

Posted by 5110869369090783977 on Feb 19, 2016

Now, I'm a curious person, and as soon as I heard about teff and saw I could buy it at my favorite online shop I jumped on it. I've been crowding out wheat from my family diet since decades by adding all the different grains I could find, and teff is our latest addition. It is a very small grain and cook like amaranth, not quite like polenta but in this veine. The taste is hearty but pleasant. Because of the texture which somewhat resemble baby food, it will not become a staple on our table, but it's a good grain to have every once in a while.

WOAOW

Posted by 4906662583892594876 on May 06, 2016

I didnt know what teff was 106 days ago , i am making sure that all of my friends know.

First time using Teff.

Posted by 4728417871663750325 on Sep 08, 2014

I bought this because I couldn't find it here in Australia. The seeds are so tiny. I added it to a stew and it had a gel like consistency, yet to cook it on its own. I found it had no overpowering taste in the stew.

Different

Posted by Reviewer1184822 on May 14, 2009

I absolutely love buckwheat cereal and teff is rather different. I can't eat too much of it, but it's a matter of taste.

teff,excellent food

Posted by sixthdimen on Oct 04, 2013

I am not impressed with price and quality.I tried some other brand of teff and it seems better to me,also price is higher than on bobs site.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »