teff flour

Posted by Reviewer1428760 on Feb 12, 2010

wonderful product,not easy to find in stores. It is nutritious and enhances many traditional recipes by replacing some of other kinds of flour. It is a blessing for those who do not tolerate gluten. Teff flour has become a staple in my baking since I was introduced to it by an Ethiopian friend.

like it

Posted by Reviewer2259021 on Sep 29, 2011

I use it for all my baking. It taste good and have a lot of nutrition. I would buy this product again and again.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2444935 on Aug 19, 2012

Use this often as part of my flour blends in gluten free baking. Love it also d/t higher protein/nutrition content. Makes out of this world teff pancakes! Would definitely recommend.

Teff Flour

Posted by Reviewer1952535 on Aug 24, 2008

I do not know much about teff flour and was uncertain as to which brand to buy. I'm very satisfied with the product. I've made quite a bit of inerja with it and it tastes just like how they make it in the restaurants. I would highly recommend it.

Lorie

Posted by Reviewer1002441 on Nov 11, 2008

tried in a cake, better for bread, texture is nice.

Good for gluten free cookies

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Jan 07, 2011

I mix with coconut oil, rice syrup, etc. to make a great gluten free cookies. It is easier on the digestive system than rice flour and doesn't require a lot of sweeteners like other grains that tend to be bitter.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1202829 on Mar 28, 2011

tastes nice

Good

Posted by Reviewer1716020 on Oct 07, 2010

Good

OK

Posted by juliaheis on Dec 05, 2011

I think this is a good teff flour, but we found that we just don't particularly care for the strong flavor. Mixed with other gluten free flours, and especially baked goods with flavorings like cinnamon, carob, etc., it is probably not bad at all.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2175047 on Jul 28, 2011

This is an excellent gluten free alternative to those on special diet.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »