!

Posted by Strelka on Jun 30, 2015

Bezglut'ena milti, kas piedod 'edienam interesantu gar'su

This product is difficult to buy in the country stores

Posted by 5555363139004553687 on Nov 30, 2016

Teff flour makes tasty gluten free bread. Not only is it healthy but more importantly taste great and will colour the baked bread very nice dark shade, similar in look to dark rye. Big favorite from Bob's Red Mill range!

Living Au Naturale

Posted by Reviewer1479485 on Jan 05, 2009

My mom uses this to add to her oat flour recipes, I think it adds nutrients that aren't present is oat flour , she enjoyed it fully!

Teff Flour

Posted by Reviewer1679078 on Mar 13, 2008

This made a good whole grain bread when mixed with bread flour. iHerb was one of the few places that actually sold this flour. It arrived in good condition and within a few days of being ordered.

Okish

Posted by 4805121267790510152 on Feb 22, 2016

I have doing gluten free bakery for about 2 years and this was the first time I tried this flour (in muffins). I used 30% of teff flour mixed with sorghum and buckwheat. I have to say that the taste is a bit weird, it takes time to get used to it. Maybe it would taste better in combination with other flours or in bread.

A bit gritty

Posted by 5080850816182805624 on Aug 25, 2016

My muffins were a bit gritty as the flour is not ground down that much. I would buy again though just I wouldn't expect a velvety gluten-free muffin finish. It is more rustic.

Not for us

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on May 29, 2014

With three coeliacs in our family, I thought this would be a welcome addition to our GF pantry. Alas, although the bread with added teff flour + the muffins came out great and were very tasty, two of us had a bad reaction (tummy trouble) each time we ate anything with teff flour. :/ I won't be buying it again.

Cookie Recipe Awful

Posted by Reviewer2643727 on Jan 30, 2010

I tried the peanut butter cookie recipe (twice). Both times, it was awful. The dough was too dry, even after adding extra liquid. The cookies burnt easily and were also too dry. The muffin recipe people seem to like so well mix the Teff flour with another flout. The peanut butter cookie recipe does not.

Teff

Posted by Reviewer1353729 on May 04, 2011

Good for you, and taste good!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »