• Reviews | English

Great and easy way to add fiber to your life!

Posted by Reviewer2001475 on May 14, 2009

I simple sprinkle two TBS on top of my oatmeal every morning and feel good about increasing my fiber intake. After opening, I pour much of it into a smaller plastic container for easier handling and refrigerate both. Lots of other ways to use this too if you're into baking.

Great price!

Posted by Reviewer1469615 on Feb 20, 2009

Tasty product-I now sprinkle it on everything (yogurt,hot cereals,meat loaf,smoothies,etc). iHerb's price=$2.50 less than Whole Foods--and this package is light(keeping postage costs down). I'm very pleased.

For Oatmeal

Posted by Reviewer3166426 on Mar 13, 2009

I mix this in my steelcut oats for extra fiber and Omega3.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1254460 on Mar 20, 2010

I add this to my bread dough when baking. It adds some crunch.

Bob's Red Mill Flaxseed Meal

Posted by Reviewer1981377 on Oct 24, 2011

I am never disappointed by Bob. I use this in recipes and add it to oatmeal and things for extra fiber, protein, and omega-3s.

Yum and regular.

Posted by Reviewer1362511 on Jan 03, 2012

I sprinkle this on my cereal every day to stay regular. It is also supposed to lower your cholesterol. Good value and quality.

the best

Posted by Reviewer1586599 on Jun 02, 2010

i love all all bob's red mill product.

Makes Great Flatbread, Muffins and Pancakes

Posted by Reviewer1261830 on Oct 07, 2010

Besides adding flax meal to my oatmeal and smoothies, I enjoy making delicious flatbread, pancakes and muffins from it. My flatbreads can be a little sweet if I desire with a touch of honey added, or seasoned with herbs and spices for great sandwiches. Flax meal is a great way to get my fiber and Omega-3s and this is a good brand. Thanks iHerb!

Bob's Red Mill, Whole Ground Flaxseed Meal

Posted by Reviewer2021726 on Apr 25, 2010

Shipping time was very good. While this product appears to make for a better alternative than the Metamucil I was using before it.

best of the best

Posted by Reviewer1885224 on Sep 19, 2008

I am a great believer in flaxseed and have used several different brands. Bob's Red Mill by far is he best quality I have every used and the service I got from you guys was the best.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »