Love them

Posted by Reviewer2646404 on Nov 28, 2011

My family keeps several flavors of Bobo Oat Bars in the house as a nutritious snack. The chocolate is one of our favorites. It has just enough chocolate flavor to make it interesting, but not overdone. I love chocolate but don't want to eat too much of it so this is a nice treat. Don't let the review from Great Britain deter you. A touch of cold-pressed canola oil mixed with other non-hydrogenated oils is not a nutritional concern.

Tasty Bar

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 25, 2013

If you like bran muffins, you'll like these bars. Forget about chocolate chips, though. It they were ever in there, they have completely melted away... I couldn't find a single chip in the bar I tried.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1471326 on May 30, 2011

At first I loved the taste of this bar. However, as I become accustomed to it, I find that it has a bit too much oat. Works fine between meals.

Tasty, reminds of rice krispies but way better

Posted by 4907216702309490511 on Jan 08, 2014

i like them. It's not as dark as it is in the picture. At first, it tasted like there were some chewy yet tasty berries in them. Obviously, I knew there weren't. If you're used to cheap store brand chocolate flavor then this will be a taste that will be different..but not even close to nasty. It just tastes so real. I mean, it is real but still. I don't feel slowed down after eating this treat, I don't feel like I shouldn't have eaten this. I feel cool.

It's pretty good

Posted by blissboy on Aug 28, 2012

I like it but it could be better

Not Very Chocolatey

Posted by Reviewer1022577 on Oct 25, 2013

Only slightly-less bland than the plain version, these bars need unsweetened chocolate chips rather than just a sprinkling of cocoa powder throughout. Good that they keep the sugar content low, in contrast to just about every other snack bar on the market. Some cinnamon or mixed-spice powder would also improve the taste and nutrition.