Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2646404 on Jun 27, 2013

I just tried one of these and they are great. Everyone in the family loves them. They are not too sweet, and are soft - like a cross between a muffin and a cookie. Very disappointed to find they are out of stock already as I wanted to order at least 10 more. You'd never know these are gluten-free. IHERB - PLEASE BRING IN MORE FLAVOURS

Very tasty!

Posted by Reviewer1403332 on Oct 06, 2012

Very tasty!

Delicious!

Posted by 5035532728620294649 on Jan 19, 2013

Delicious! Excellent texture and flavor. I will be buying more.

Fodmaps free easy energy on the go

Posted by Reviewer2852616 on Mar 14, 2014

I love that I can get this bar from iherb. Price is great, even with shipping! Tastes nice. Filling, per pack I get 360 cal. Lots of energy for the money. And no tummy trouble. I like both this one and the the coconut one. Not sure which one I like the most.

always order one or two with every iherb order

Posted by 5361618271340075300 on Apr 07, 2014

Hese bars are really tasty. Not sure if they are super healthy. But one or two per month is fine. I really like the flavor. Its a pretty big bar so I usually dvide it and eat it in 2 days.

Nice!

Posted by 4952184479671901331 on Jul 08, 2014

I love the taste :)

Love this Oat Bar!

Posted by Reviewer2729891 on Aug 12, 2014

A great product but wish it was at a better price as it is delicious and hard to put down. It won't stop me from ordering more!I can't find it anywhere else so Please put it on sale more often! Thanks iherb for having it available.

Tasty, moist, nutritious and filling

Posted by bonusoffer on Aug 17, 2014

I was looking for meal replacement bars and bought this one because the ingredients were what I was looking for and because our cat is named Bobo, so it would be a nice surprise for my wife. Upon eating it, I became a fan. It's a super tasty bar. I thought it might have been a little sweet at first bite, but when I finished it seemed fine. Apart from some corn derived product in it, all the ingredients were on my list of OK foods. And at 180 calories, this plus a shake replaced a meal beautifully. Also great on flights where I want something healthy to snack on too. Love it, and so does my wife! (Bobo hasn't tried it yet... and probably won't.)

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1922848 on Oct 12, 2012

Perfect snack to bring with you in your bag. Especially for us who have been looking for a bars without nuts and seeds.