Bodyonics Pinnacle, Alphadopa, Growth Poppers, Creamy Fruit Flavor, 120 Poppers (Discontinued Item)

makes a difference

Posted by Reviewer1161581 on Mar 31, 2009

I don't take this for the bodybuilder effects, what I was interested in was the combination of nootropics and the quick release formula. These do help get my brain going in the morning, and oddly enough, make me sleep better at night when taken right before bad. Weird as that seems, I feel like that indicates it's doing what I wanted, which is to help enhance and balance out my neurochemistry. If this is related to or in addition to any stimulation of growth factors, well, even better. World isn't going to slow down for me just because I'm in the latter stages of middle age, so I need all the help I can get.

Okay product. Don't like to wait for them to dissolve.

Posted by Reviewer1721530 on Jan 08, 2008

You have to let them dissolve in your mouth. I found it took too long for them to dissolve and they didn't sit well in my stomach.