Best Allergy Relief Medicine on the Market---NO side effects---Very Effective!!!

Posted by Reviewer2438675 on May 26, 2008

I have been using this product for many years. My entire family uses it and we have recommended it to everyone we know. After I give it to someone to try, they always ask me where I got it because it works amazingly. They all have said the same thing......that it is remarkable at how well this product works for allergies. I highly recommend this product to everyone. Also, iHerb is a wonderful company to do business with. Prices are good and shipping is very quick. Never had a problem with them over the years.

MUST TRY

Posted by Reviewer1652744 on May 09, 2009

My husband tried everything from over the counter to prescriptions drugs, EVERYTHING made him drowsy and upset his stomach.. This is the ONLY thing that works without side affects. It is AWESOME and I am recommending it to everyone.

Boericke & Tafel Allergiemittel

Posted by Reviewer2428086 on Jun 23, 2008

Controls symptoms quickly and the product can be used every hour as needed. Interaction with other meds appear to be not a problem.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2768602 on Dec 22, 2008

My children suffer from allergies all season long. Unlike those other brands, this is all natural and I'm not scared to give them to my kids.

Provides fast allergy relief

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jun 13, 2012

It works fast. It tastes slightly sweet and pleasant. I'm glad I found these when I needed them the most.

Safe remedy for allergy

Posted by Reviewer1630781 on Jun 16, 2012

It helps if you are allergic to cats!

more effective than OTC's for me, no breathing problems

Posted by Reviewer3221509 on Aug 27, 2012

I suffer from seasonal allergies as well as indoor allergies. The severity ranges in minor sniffles to episodes that compromise my ability to work, drive etc... In addition, they can trigger asthmatic episodes. I had tried several OTC's. Claratin would work for me, but after taking it for several days, I would start having trouble breathing. Eventually, Claratin became less therapeutic as well. At that point, I started looking on iherb for an alternative allergy remedy. I was pessemistic, but chose two based on reviews. I LOVED this one! Take it per instructions, sublingually (dissolves under tongue). For maximum benefit, do not eat or drink 15 minutes before or after taking it. It is amazing, with absolutely NO side effect of difficulty breathing. I've since given it to my (begrudgen) father. He also found it impressive. I've also broken a tab in half for my 7 year old with good results. I'd recommend trying it.

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer3166409 on Jan 01, 2011

Flu colds only lasy for 2 days relief in second. amazing.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2829732 on Jan 13, 2011

No side effects and very effective. My entire family uses this now instead of pharmaceuticals.

Ms. K.Tafoya

Posted by Reviewer2002593 on May 12, 2008

Thank you for your prompt & timely service! As for the product itself...I've had prior experience with it and have found it to be effective for my allergies. Hence, the reason for the amount I ordered, which I found to be a more cost-effective way to go in my case. Thank you again and I do look forward to doing business with you in the future.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »