Boericke & Tafel, Allergy Relief, Allergiemittel AllerAide, 40 Tablets

4 out of 5 based on 46 reviews
Reviews 5-star

Best Allergy Relief Medicine on the Market---NO side effects---Very Effective!!!

Posted by Reviewer2438675 on May 26, 2008

I have been using this product for many years. My entire family uses it and we have recommended it to everyone we know. After I give it to someone to try, they always ask me where I got it because it works amazingly. They all have said the same thing......that it is remarkable at how well this product works for allergies. I highly recommend this product to everyone. Also, iHerb is a wonderful company to do business with. Prices are good and shipping is very quick. Never had a problem with them over the years.

MUST TRY

Posted by Reviewer1652744 on May 09, 2009

My husband tried everything from over the counter to prescriptions drugs, EVERYTHING made him drowsy and upset his stomach.. This is the ONLY thing that works without side affects. It is AWESOME and I am recommending it to everyone.

Boericke & Tafel Allergiemittel

Posted by Reviewer2428086 on Jun 23, 2008

Controls symptoms quickly and the product can be used every hour as needed. Interaction with other meds appear to be not a problem.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2768602 on Dec 22, 2008

My children suffer from allergies all season long. Unlike those other brands, this is all natural and I'm not scared to give them to my kids.

Ms. K.Tafoya

Posted by Reviewer2002593 on May 12, 2008

Thank you for your prompt & timely service! As for the product itself...I've had prior experience with it and have found it to be effective for my allergies. Hence, the reason for the amount I ordered, which I found to be a more cost-effective way to go in my case. Thank you again and I do look forward to doing business with you in the future.