Ms. K.Tafoya

Posted by Reviewer2002593 on May 12, 2008

Thank you for your prompt & timely service! As for the product itself...I've had prior experience with it and have found it to be effective for my allergies. Hence, the reason for the amount I ordered, which I found to be a more cost-effective way to go in my case. Thank you again and I do look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Finally! Something that works!

Posted by Reviewer3342307 on Apr 02, 2007

After trying dozens of products over several years, I have finally found an allergy remedy that actually works. Conventional medicines have too many risky side effects but many of the "natural" remedies which are safe are useless. Allergiemittel really is effective and I'm sorry I didn't know about it years ago, but I'm grateful to have found it now.

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer3166409 on Jan 01, 2011

Flu colds only lasy for 2 days relief in second. amazing.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2829732 on Jan 13, 2011

No side effects and very effective. My entire family uses this now instead of pharmaceuticals.

allergy medication

Posted by Reviewer2045882 on Oct 09, 2009

I have used this product for several years and found it to be very effective. I get relief from my itchy, watery eyes within fifteen minutes. It brings relief for other allergy symptons. I used to purchase it from Whole Foods (Winter Park), but they no longer carry it. As I live in the country receiving it by mail is more convenient.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1733957 on Nov 05, 2007

Great Product works very fast

Allergy relief

Posted by Reviewer2541093 on Jul 14, 2009

Thank you for your excellent service. I have used the product before and it gives me immediate relief from hay fever - ABSOLUTE MAGIC. I was delighted to find you on the internet as the product is no longer imported into the U.K.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1171132 on Nov 27, 2009

This item really helps me and others I give it to

Great product and best kept seccret!

Posted by Reviewer1486600 on Nov 19, 2010

this works great...

The Best Alergy Relief Medicine

Posted by Reviewer2279254 on Apr 11, 2009

This is by far the best alergy relief medicine we have ever come accross. It is homeopathic and has no side effects. It is highly effective and wonderful to not have any groggy feeling from it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »