After trying many, this one seems to do the trick!

Posted by Reviewer1605830 on Jun 10, 2011

This years Spring allergy season was exceptionally one of the hardest to get through. I knew people who didn't normally have allergy symptoms that were reeling from the effects of pollen everywhere. Out of desperation I reached for several over the counter and prescribed medications. I was in a perpetual land of very unpleasant side effects as a result. I went to an herbalist who made a very expensive herbal allergy tea which had little effect. I went through several different brands of homeopathic remedies which only took a slight edge off of my sneezing, itchy eyes, itchy skin, scratchy throat and so on. Until I finally came across some seemingly positive reviews on this product. I gave it a shot and purchased two boxes here at iherb. I feel as though I found the Holy Grail! Finally I have something that works! I probably go through about 4 tablets a day if I'm outdoors for about 4 hours or so. And maybe about 8 if I'm on a serious mountain-bike ride or hiking. I am grateful to have discovered this product and not have to be buzzed out of my head from side effects. I still notice an itchy throat from time to time, but this is easily remedied with a gargle of water and then I'm fine. I hope you have the same happy results!!! ~♥~

Finally! Something that works!

Posted by Reviewer3342307 on Apr 02, 2007

After trying dozens of products over several years, I have finally found an allergy remedy that actually works. Conventional medicines have too many risky side effects but many of the "natural" remedies which are safe are useless. Allergiemittel really is effective and I'm sorry I didn't know about it years ago, but I'm grateful to have found it now.

Ms. K.Tafoya

Posted by Reviewer2002593 on May 12, 2008

Thank you for your prompt & timely service! As for the product itself...I've had prior experience with it and have found it to be effective for my allergies. Hence, the reason for the amount I ordered, which I found to be a more cost-effective way to go in my case. Thank you again and I do look forward to doing business with you in the future.

more effective than OTC's for me, no breathing problems

Posted by Reviewer3221509 on Aug 27, 2012

I suffer from seasonal allergies as well as indoor allergies. The severity ranges in minor sniffles to episodes that compromise my ability to work, drive etc... In addition, they can trigger asthmatic episodes. I had tried several OTC's. Claratin would work for me, but after taking it for several days, I would start having trouble breathing. Eventually, Claratin became less therapeutic as well. At that point, I started looking on iherb for an alternative allergy remedy. I was pessemistic, but chose two based on reviews. I LOVED this one! Take it per instructions, sublingually (dissolves under tongue). For maximum benefit, do not eat or drink 15 minutes before or after taking it. It is amazing, with absolutely NO side effect of difficulty breathing. I've since given it to my (begrudgen) father. He also found it impressive. I've also broken a tab in half for my 7 year old with good results. I'd recommend trying it.

allergy medication

Posted by Reviewer2045882 on Oct 09, 2009

I have used this product for several years and found it to be very effective. I get relief from my itchy, watery eyes within fifteen minutes. It brings relief for other allergy symptons. I used to purchase it from Whole Foods (Winter Park), but they no longer carry it. As I live in the country receiving it by mail is more convenient.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1171132 on Nov 27, 2009

This item really helps me and others I give it to

The Best Alergy Relief Medicine

Posted by Reviewer2279254 on Apr 11, 2009

This is by far the best alergy relief medicine we have ever come accross. It is homeopathic and has no side effects. It is highly effective and wonderful to not have any groggy feeling from it.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1733957 on Nov 05, 2007

Great Product works very fast

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1507844 on Jun 22, 2011

We tried these as my entire family was struggling with severe allergies this spring. They work very well and seem to last about 2+ hours with no side effects. They are easy to use (under the tongue) and I would recommend them to anyone with allergies.

I'll by it again.

Posted by Reviewer1651055 on May 11, 2011

Allergy Relief really helps to my son to stop running nose. 1 tablet before school and 1 after are enough.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »