didn't notice any difference

Posted by Reviewer1928527 on Dec 29, 2011

Can't say that this helped much. I noticed a slight affect, but then it wore off within an hour.

Boericke & Tafel, Allergy Relief, Allergiemittel AllerAide

Posted by Reviewer2963503 on Dec 14, 2011

Actually help allergy, we will buy

So-so

Posted by Reviewer1544707 on Oct 24, 2011

Not exactly what I thought of it.

no effect

Posted by Reviewer1848502 on Aug 29, 2011

i took it for my allergy but it does not seem to take effect at all.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1507844 on Jun 22, 2011

We tried these as my entire family was struggling with severe allergies this spring. They work very well and seem to last about 2+ hours with no side effects. They are easy to use (under the tongue) and I would recommend them to anyone with allergies.

After trying many, this one seems to do the trick!

Posted by Reviewer1605830 on Jun 10, 2011

This years Spring allergy season was exceptionally one of the hardest to get through. I knew people who didn't normally have allergy symptoms that were reeling from the effects of pollen everywhere. Out of desperation I reached for several over the counter and prescribed medications. I was in a perpetual land of very unpleasant side effects as a result. I went to an herbalist who made a very expensive herbal allergy tea which had little effect. I went through several different brands of homeopathic remedies which only took a slight edge off of my sneezing, itchy eyes, itchy skin, scratchy throat and so on. Until I finally came across some seemingly positive reviews on this product. I gave it a shot and purchased two boxes here at iherb. I feel as though I found the Holy Grail! Finally I have something that works! I probably go through about 4 tablets a day if I'm outdoors for about 4 hours or so. And maybe about 8 if I'm on a serious mountain-bike ride or hiking. I am grateful to have discovered this product and not have to be buzzed out of my head from side effects. I still notice an itchy throat from time to time, but this is easily remedied with a gargle of water and then I'm fine. I hope you have the same happy results!!! ~♥~

spring allergy

Posted by Reviewer1595612 on May 30, 2011

This probably the best allergy pill Ive taken. I took this pill for a week and a half and all my symptoms were gone didn't even finish the pack! saving the rest for next allergy season.

I'll by it again.

Posted by Reviewer1651055 on May 11, 2011

Allergy Relief really helps to my son to stop running nose. 1 tablet before school and 1 after are enough.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2829732 on Jan 13, 2011

No side effects and very effective. My entire family uses this now instead of pharmaceuticals.

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer3166409 on Jan 01, 2011

Flu colds only lasy for 2 days relief in second. amazing.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »