Arnica Tablets helped after surgery

Posted by Reviewer2357526 on Mar 23, 2010

I had knee surgery recently and the tablets made a big difference in the amount of pain meds required after surgery. I could tell when I missed a dose of the arnica - it hurt!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on May 28, 2009

I have a huge hematoma from a surgery and I was told it could take from 6 months to a year to go away, if it doesn't it needs to be surgically removed. So I found this product and after only a few days of use I have noticed a decreases in the size of my hematoma!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1436948 on Jun 07, 2009

I used this after facial surgery and it seemed to work. Swelling and blqck and blue went down quickly

Arnica

Posted by Reviewer1366161 on Apr 23, 2010

I am a yoga instructor and often push myself a little to hard and as a result I have sore muscles a lot and using Arnica helps relieve that soreness. iHerb has wonderful pricing and recommend them to all my friends.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1135543 on Dec 08, 2010

Had to take these before and after my facelift and seems to have kept the bruising down to a minimum. Now using the Arnica cream on thr left over bruises

No more long-term bruising and gum bleeding.

Posted by Reviewer1547282 on Jan 18, 2010

This has made bruises heal so much faster and my gums are not bleeding like before. It also seems to help with muscle soreness.

Best Buy and effective

Posted by Reviewer2719743 on Nov 20, 2008

A good source for effective pain relief at an affordable price! I will definitely be coming back again and again for this product!

broricke & tafel, arnica montana 30 x, 250 tablets

Posted by Reviewer1784745 on Nov 01, 2008

felt pain relief right away

excellent stuff

Posted by Reviewer1344295 on Apr 19, 2009

it helped my hematoma heal thoroughly and fast i'm going to recommend this product to all my friends

Arnica Montana

Posted by Reviewer2448476 on Apr 19, 2010

Have used this many years, and found Boericke and Tafel to be the easiest and most pleasant to use and very effective.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »