Boericke & Tafel, Bronchitis & Asthma Aide, 100 Tablets

REALLY works!

Posted by Reviewer1044371 From Arizona on Jan 15, 2007

I've tried everything else and this is the ONLY thing that works. I live at 5,350 ft. in Prescott Arizona. The winter brings on the Asthma that was triggered the year I lived in Switzerland. This stuff REALLY works!

Shared these at work and co-worker is hooked!

Posted by Reviewer1788256 From California on Mar 21, 2011

These really work to stop a cough for two hours! Plus on the days when my asthma is acting up works. It seems to cut the conjestion at the same time. I took these and Boiron, Oscillococcinum for about two weeks and didn't end up with Bronchitis as usual. Kicked it myself without having to go to the Dr. and take a steriod as in the past. I also used my inhalers with this product. My co-worker had this cough that the inhaler wouldn't help, she tried these and was hooked! They stopped cough immediately and kept it away for two hours. She has never tried a natural product and now is telling others to try these.

Bronchitis & Asthma Aide

Posted by Reviewer1526937 From Wisconsin on May 30, 2011

since taking this product, I've been using my inhaler less often and have less wheezing Great product!

Boericke & Tafel, Bronchitis & Asthma Aide, 100 Tablets (BAT-14098)

Posted by Reviewer3302833 From Illinois on Oct 28, 2008

This is an excellent product. I always keep it on hand when my kids get chest colds and it helps clear up mucous. It also helped when my one year old was diagnosed with asthma, and the doctor wanted to put him on medication. He has done fine with the homeopathic aids!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3030647 From Arizona on Nov 19, 2008

I've been using it for a while and it helps to cut down on the need for an inhaler. I can really tell the difference!