Effective and sugar free

Posted by 5360818054606022620 on Sep 02, 2012

My kids like this syrup. The taste is good compare to other brand cough syrup which is too sweet. I like this because it use natural ingredient and did not add any sugar. It help to reduce my daughter cough and save to consume. Not to worry about over consume. Thanks to iherb and will order again.

tricky thing

Posted by Reviewer2473632 on Aug 31, 2012

well, how to say...it's not bad, but it helped only a short period of time. First impression was very good - I felt i found a perfect syrup, but longer we were taking it, less helpful it appeared to be. I ended up looking for other options.

So far so good

Posted by 5274420526516529309 on Aug 22, 2012

Should be quite a good product as my kids didn't cough so much after taking it.

works well

Posted by Reviewer3334205 on Jul 30, 2012

i am in the midst of trying out cough products for my child who has asthma. have used this twice so far (two flu episodes) and it really does seem to help with night-time coughing. my child loves the pleasant taste too.

fast result

Posted by Reviewer2111223 on Jul 25, 2012

really effective and great taste. my 18 mth old love it. no forcing needed.

Really good!

Posted by Reviewer2231421 on Apr 12, 2012

My 3 years old daughter was used to have mild asthma and bronchitis after a cold. We used western medicine including inhale & oral medicine and Chinese medicine but it took over 1 month to recover. Besides, her bad cough kept coming back after a few days. She was getting harder and harder to recover. We were very worried that her health got worsen. When she used B&T cough syrup the first time, I found she coughed more in the first 2 days. The phelgm was loosen and was coughing out to her throat. On the 3rd day, her cough was less and on the 5th day, her cough was gone. I found it is more effective to use at almost end of a cold and use it with olive leaf / Umcka. Now it takes less than 10 days to recover fully from a cold. Very satisfied with it.

good syrup

Posted by Reviewer2397464 on Mar 16, 2012

bought for my son. helped quickly. We liked the syrup

Good homeopathic product

Posted by Reviewer1056849 on Mar 14, 2012

It helped us a lot when my daughter caught cold recently. And what I like the most is that it is homeopathic and almost (less then 1%) does not contain alcohol.

good

Posted by Reviewer3104457 on Feb 07, 2012

good

Works well and daughter loves the taste

Posted by Reviewer1055794 on Feb 01, 2012

I gave this to my 15 month old daughter when she started to have a light cough. The cough was under control right away, and kept giving her a teaspoon every 2 hours or when symptoms were coming back. I know it's supposed to be for children above 2 years old, but she weighs about 27 pounds, so I gave her some anyhow! Now she LOVES this syrup and comes to me with the spoon and the bottle to have a shot of it, even if she's not coughing.... ;)