Florasone

Posted by Reviewer1820075 on Feb 07, 2009

The packaging only list the active ingredient. I emailed the company for the complete list of ingredients and they did not respond, I called them and was told they can't give out the ingredients but I could ask them if it contained a certain ingredient, so this is what it doesn't contain; propylene glycol, parabens, or fragrance, I couldn't think of any others to ask about. Frustrating.

LT

Posted by Reviewer3319936 on Apr 05, 2011

Didn't work for atopic dermatitis.

helped my toddler but not me

Posted by Reviewer1566654 on Oct 26, 2011

my son was born with mild eczema and it seems to have helped his severe dryness and itch behind his knees. however, it didn't help mine so i guess its effectiveness really depends on individual conditions.

Tried for Lichen Planus

Posted by Reviewer1140694 on Jan 10, 2012

It worked somewhat for a disease that does not respond to anything else, at least for a short while. I suspect it loses effectiveness after a week so am giving it a rest.

neutral

Posted by Reviewer1554172 on Apr 24, 2012

I do not feel any effects

doesn't make really any differance

Posted by 5323203166337504583 on Mar 15, 2013

doesn't really halps treat eczema

too soon to tell

Posted by 4780888759469417669 on Sep 03, 2013

Purchased it for when my son has a break out of eczema...still waiting for that to happen.

Esperaba mas

Posted by Reviewer2197462 on Nov 26, 2013

La compré porque tengo eccemas en los parpados de los ojos, pero no he notado mucha mejoria... ya se que la zona es un poco dificil, pero esperaba mas.

Didn't really do anything

Posted by 4696779000340594680 on Mar 11, 2014

A bit disappointed. It didn't do much for my eczema besides reducing the itchiness. Been re-applying for a few days and stopped since it didn't do anything to improve the eczema.

user ratings

Posted by 5231704007835573657 on Feb 19, 2015

The many benefits so far not Currently I am using 2 times daily Let's see what will happen

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »