很好用的产品

Posted by Reviewer1819402 on Jul 06, 2012

妊娠期湿气,肚子痒,用了这款药膏,能快速止痒,吸收也很快,不会油腻。我婆婆皮肤容易过敏,晚上睡觉大面积皮肤痒,给她用了此款药膏后,说也不痒了。会再次购买!

It works for me!

Posted by calendula on Jan 23, 2010

I suffer from eczema, especially on my hands, around my mouth and on my neck. The Florasone cream helps me, I feel that the thick, itchy skin becomes softer and less itchy and irritated. Cortisone creams are more effective to me than Florasone, but I try to avoid cortisone because of the side effects. If you or your child suffer from eczema, I recommend you give Florasone a try! As some other customers wrote, the contents is not listed on the package because they are afraid that other companys will try to copy their formula. I e-mailed them and asked if the product contains any parabens or mineral oils, and it does not.

Florasone Cream

Posted by Reviewer2477034 on Mar 17, 2010

I got this to try on a persistent itching red rash I am having on one of my feet. I had tried other ointments with no result. This ointment took the red out and lessened the itching within 3 days. So far I am still having the rash (dr. hasn't figured out what is causing it) but at least it isn't so itchy and not as raw red looking.

Good natural alternative to steroid cream

Posted by Reviewer2664849 on Mar 19, 2010

Needs regular applications over a few days before itch and rashes clear. I don't mind as this is a safe alternative to steroid.

Something new

Posted by Reviewer1749327 on Nov 11, 2007

I've only been using this product on my eczema for about one week but I do see an improvement

Works great.

Posted by Reviewer2205961 on Oct 08, 2009

I have eczema and this cream help takse the irritation away. Works better than cortizone.

Saw an improvement in my toddler's eczema!

Posted by Reviewer2001251 on Jan 06, 2010

This cream really helped my 18 month old daughter's eczema. It didn't cure it by any means, but definitely helped to reduce the flaring and irritation...I'm on my 3rd tube! Wish the tube came in a larger size! LOVE that it's homeopathic and doesn't have all the toxic chemicals that the hydrocortisone creams have!

good

Posted by Reviewer2869247 on Jun 29, 2011

good

Works for temporary relief of eczema

Posted by 5466592476668355808 on Jul 28, 2014

Suffering terribly from topical steroid withdrawal after years of unwittingly harming my body by usage of topical steroid creams prescribed by doctors, and applying this to dry flaky areas help calm the skin for a day or 2. could be better if there was a bigger amount to the price.

Posted by Reviewer1109100 on Nov 04, 2011

I have atopic dermatit, so it works, but not for a long time...

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »