July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Boericke & Tafel, Florasone, Eczema Topical Cream, 1 oz

Reviews 5-star

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3071228 on Jun 25, 2010

I have terrible allergies and seem to react to anything I touch and every insect bite. This leads to many sleepless nights due to constant itching. I used to rely on cortisone to quell the itch, but this product is wonderful! I now keep a tube on my nightstand and another in my purse at all times. Highly recommended for poison ivy, mosquito bites, hives, etc..

The BEST!!

Posted by Reviewer2519780 on May 18, 2010

My daughter had a weird rash on her hands and I tried EVERYTHING but steroid cream. This stuff is amazing- worked like a charm- I will have this in my home @ all times!

Relieves Itchy Skin from Dyshidrotic Eczema/Pompholyx

Posted by rabbit on Aug 29, 2012

I've had Dyshidrotic Eczema, or Pompholyx, on my left heel for about three years now. For a few days, skin will itch, blister, and weep and then alternate with a period of extremely dry, cracked, fissured skin. This process repeats itself indefinitely. I'm not sure exactly what caused it, but looking back, I believe that it was triggered when I rubbed my heel against a concrete sidewalk. It is believed that Pompholyx is caused by a metal allergy and concrete contains a wide variety of metals. Stress is also said to be a contributing factor and is something which I have experienced to the extreme over the past four years. I've been experimenting with different supplements as a systemic approach to treating the problem - selenium is one that I am trying out at the moment. I haven't yet found a cure for the eczema itself, but this cream relieves the severely itchy skin that results from this difficult and persistent skin condition. It works almost immediately. I also use Shikai Borage Therapy Foot Cream to handle the dry, cracked, and fissured skin that always emerges after the itching phase.

Old favorite

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Jul 06, 2010

Works better than hydrocortisone cream for me and my family.

Florasone Cream

Posted by Reviewer1775107 on May 10, 2008

If you can believe it I ordered this product for my cat who suffers from skin allergies. She was on regular Vet prescribed cortisone, but when the medicine was discontinued the rash came back so I switched to the Florasone creme. It has helped her without the harmful effects of cortisone.