Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3071228 on Jun 25, 2010

I have terrible allergies and seem to react to anything I touch and every insect bite. This leads to many sleepless nights due to constant itching. I used to rely on cortisone to quell the itch, but this product is wonderful! I now keep a tube on my nightstand and another in my purse at all times. Highly recommended for poison ivy, mosquito bites, hives, etc..

The BEST!!

Posted by Reviewer2519780 on May 18, 2010

My daughter had a weird rash on her hands and I tried EVERYTHING but steroid cream. This stuff is amazing- worked like a charm- I will have this in my home @ all times!

Relieves Itchy Skin from Dyshidrotic Eczema/Pompholyx

Posted by rabbit on Aug 29, 2012

I've had Dyshidrotic Eczema, or Pompholyx, on my left heel for about three years now. For a few days, skin will itch, blister, and weep and then alternate with a period of extremely dry, cracked, fissured skin. This process repeats itself indefinitely. I'm not sure exactly what caused it, but looking back, I believe that it was triggered when I rubbed my heel against a concrete sidewalk. It is believed that Pompholyx is caused by a metal allergy and concrete contains a wide variety of metals. Stress is also said to be a contributing factor and is something which I have experienced to the extreme over the past four years. I've been experimenting with different supplements as a systemic approach to treating the problem - selenium is one that I am trying out at the moment. I haven't yet found a cure for the eczema itself, but this cream relieves the severely itchy skin that results from this difficult and persistent skin condition. It works almost immediately. I also use Shikai Borage Therapy Foot Cream to handle the dry, cracked, and fissured skin that always emerges after the itching phase.

Florasone Cream

Posted by Reviewer1775107 on May 10, 2008

If you can believe it I ordered this product for my cat who suffers from skin allergies. She was on regular Vet prescribed cortisone, but when the medicine was discontinued the rash came back so I switched to the Florasone creme. It has helped her without the harmful effects of cortisone.

Old favorite

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Jul 06, 2010

Works better than hydrocortisone cream for me and my family.

Better than Elidel

Posted by Reviewer1177535 on Apr 21, 2010

This is the only cream that has brought relief to my husband's severe eczema. He had to take 3 months off of work because his hands were so bad that he was actually missing the top layer of skin on them. Cheaper than the prescription, not known to cause cancer, and he is back to work. Price and shipping is resonable and fast!

For eczema...

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Oct 23, 2010

Excellent replacement for cortisone cream/eczema.Can use long term.

Helps with itching

Posted by Reviewer1389643 on Nov 14, 2010

Following a friend's advice, I began using Florasone in place of cortizone creams for itching, eczema-like rashes. It does work just as well, so now I use this natural product in place of the other.

A lifesaver!

Posted by Reviewer2520042 on Mar 22, 2011

I never had skin problems until I was exposed to mold at the public rec center that I used to exercise at. Along with the thousands of other health issues the mold caused, my hands broke out in THOUSANDS of painful blisters. Then when they would pop, they'd itch so much I used a metal brush on them. My hands were so tender I had to wear cotton gloves and salve at all times, and even typing on the computer HURT!The only thing that gave me relief was Florasone. The blister phase lasted for 2-3 years and now if I keep up on the Florasone, my hands stay pretty good. I have tubes all over the house, in my car and in my purse. It is truly a lifesaver for me!

Best all over cream!

Posted by Reviewer2089964 on Mar 24, 2011

If you have dry and cracked hands/fingers, this product mends them well. Works very well on dry patches anywhere on your body. You men out there, if you have a shave burn (on your face of course) this is great! Been using this product for over 10 years!