10% Off Orders Over $40!

Boericke & Tafel, Novitra, Cold Sore Treatment with Fast Active Zinc, 0.25 oz (7.1 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Novitra is worth a try!

Posted by Reviewer1273275 on Feb 14, 2007

I have been using Novitra cream for cold sores for some months now, and I have found it more effective than Abreva and all of the prescription remedies that I've tried. I like the fact that you can use it between outbreaks. Also, it's relatively inexpensive, especially at iherb.com.

Relief in more than one way!!

Posted by Reviewer1408886 on Dec 04, 2008

For a number of years I was able to purchase the active zinc product by Novitra at a local drug store chain. Ror some reason they no longer offer it..I was very concerned as herpes simplex outbreaks have been a recurring problem. I think it is the best product on the market for this health need, along with taking lysine regularly, I am able to keep the whole painful health problem under control.

Novitra

Posted by Reviewer3230763 on Jun 28, 2009

This is a wonderful product for cold sores, fever blisters, etc. I was unable to find it in any stores, but did find it at IHerb.com. It was a reasonable price for purchase and shipping. Recommend this site to everyone.

"Great Project"

Posted by Reviewer2988363 on Sep 16, 2009

This is the best cold sore medicine I have ever used. I fyou put it on as soon as you feel the itch or tingle alot of times it won't even turn into a cold sore at all. Great project, great price and all natural too! I highly recommend this product.

Best Remedy Ever for Cold Sores

Posted by KerrisKitchen on May 11, 2010

I've been using this for years to help suppress cold sores; it works better than anything else for me. If you'll apply at the first hint of a tingle, you can often prevent a cold sore outbreak. If you miss the first critical hour or two, you can still help reduce the severity of the breakout and speed healing by applying this every 3 hours or so. Excellent product!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »