Novitra is worth a try!

Posted by Reviewer1273275 on Feb 14, 2007

I have been using Novitra cream for cold sores for some months now, and I have found it more effective than Abreva and all of the prescription remedies that I've tried. I like the fact that you can use it between outbreaks. Also, it's relatively inexpensive, especially at iherb.com.

Relief in more than one way!!

Posted by Reviewer1408886 on Dec 04, 2008

For a number of years I was able to purchase the active zinc product by Novitra at a local drug store chain. Ror some reason they no longer offer it..I was very concerned as herpes simplex outbreaks have been a recurring problem. I think it is the best product on the market for this health need, along with taking lysine regularly, I am able to keep the whole painful health problem under control.

Novitra

Posted by Reviewer3230763 on Jun 28, 2009

This is a wonderful product for cold sores, fever blisters, etc. I was unable to find it in any stores, but did find it at IHerb.com. It was a reasonable price for purchase and shipping. Recommend this site to everyone.

"Great Project"

Posted by Reviewer2988363 on Sep 16, 2009

This is the best cold sore medicine I have ever used. I fyou put it on as soon as you feel the itch or tingle alot of times it won't even turn into a cold sore at all. Great project, great price and all natural too! I highly recommend this product.

Best Remedy Ever for Cold Sores

Posted by HelloItsMe on May 11, 2010

I've been using this for years to help suppress cold sores; it works better than anything else for me. If you'll apply at the first hint of a tingle, you can often prevent a cold sore outbreak. If you miss the first critical hour or two, you can still help reduce the severity of the breakout and speed healing by applying this every 3 hours or so. Excellent product!

Novitra Cold Sore Treatment

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Jun 23, 2010

My husband takes Super Lysine daily for cold sores, which wasn't keeping them away. Novitra made a difference after just one application. Keeps it in his truck so if he feels a cold sore coming on he is prepared. Has not had a single cold sore since this arrived.

Better than anything else I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2378554 on Sep 15, 2010

I have been using Novitra for several years now and it's the only product that I've ever used that actually works. I typically take Novitra and Lysine when I feel a fever blister/cold sore coming and I usually completely avoid a cold sore. In the few cases where I do get one, it's usually very minor. The only problem I've ever had is that I can never find it in the drug stores, but always find it relatively cheap online.

Novitra

Posted by Reviewer3088377 on Nov 09, 2010

I have found that this homepathic medication works very well for cold sores. It not only shortens the life of a cold sore but I use daily to prevent them from starting. Dan

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2500596 on Dec 04, 2010

This Product is amazing. I have had ongoing problems with cold sores for years and have tried almost everything. Works better than voverax. You can also use it as a preventitive. I hardly ever get any coldsores but have a tube on hand just incase.

luv natural

Posted by Reviewer1747443 on Oct 29, 2010

very very natural no smell ,no chemical flavor

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »