Great!

Posted by Reviewer2500596 on Dec 04, 2010

This Product is amazing. I have had ongoing problems with cold sores for years and have tried almost everything. Works better than voverax. You can also use it as a preventitive. I hardly ever get any coldsores but have a tube on hand just incase.

Novitra

Posted by Reviewer3088377 on Nov 09, 2010

I have found that this homepathic medication works very well for cold sores. It not only shortens the life of a cold sore but I use daily to prevent them from starting. Dan

luv natural

Posted by Reviewer1747443 on Oct 29, 2010

very very natural no smell ,no chemical flavor

Better than anything else I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2378554 on Sep 15, 2010

I have been using Novitra for several years now and it's the only product that I've ever used that actually works. I typically take Novitra and Lysine when I feel a fever blister/cold sore coming and I usually completely avoid a cold sore. In the few cases where I do get one, it's usually very minor. The only problem I've ever had is that I can never find it in the drug stores, but always find it relatively cheap online.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer3338933 on Aug 14, 2010

I like it, although I've only used it a couple of times right now. I don't use it for cold sores, but every once in awhile I get an inflamed pore at the top of my lips from scratching/itching/rubbing (allergic reaction)and this helps with that.

Novitra Cold Sore Treatment

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Jun 23, 2010

My husband takes Super Lysine daily for cold sores, which wasn't keeping them away. Novitra made a difference after just one application. Keeps it in his truck so if he feels a cold sore coming on he is prepared. Has not had a single cold sore since this arrived.

Best Remedy Ever for Cold Sores

Posted by HelloItsMe on May 11, 2010

I've been using this for years to help suppress cold sores; it works better than anything else for me. If you'll apply at the first hint of a tingle, you can often prevent a cold sore outbreak. If you miss the first critical hour or two, you can still help reduce the severity of the breakout and speed healing by applying this every 3 hours or so. Excellent product!

I love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3275457 on Mar 15, 2010

Since you can use Novitra in between breakouts, you can go so much longer without having a breakout. I went two years without one.(I only got one because I didn't have it with me to use.) And in my book that's pretty cool. It also makes the duration of your breakout shorter and less painful. I go through two tubes a year. Give it a shot if you haven't already.

"Great Project"

Posted by Reviewer2988363 on Sep 16, 2009

This is the best cold sore medicine I have ever used. I fyou put it on as soon as you feel the itch or tingle alot of times it won't even turn into a cold sore at all. Great project, great price and all natural too! I highly recommend this product.

Novitra

Posted by Reviewer3230763 on Jun 28, 2009

This is a wonderful product for cold sores, fever blisters, etc. I was unable to find it in any stores, but did find it at IHerb.com. It was a reasonable price for purchase and shipping. Recommend this site to everyone.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »