Also a good rub

Posted by Reviewer2675617 on Feb 19, 2009

Also not enough for serious pain but I'm glad to have it around.

The Best Pain Medication for sore muscles!

Posted by Reviewer2574712 on Oct 10, 2008

This product may cost a bit more although when you get it here it's much less expensive than in the stores, works so well when I have muscle strain or pain that I would pay much more for it. I prefer to use natural products whenever I can because we have so many toxins in our environment as it is that to use less seems the sensible thing to do.

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2279653 on Jul 11, 2008

I have used this product before and it is an excellent product to stop sprain and help them heal faster. It is much better than the menthol rubs in the store.

Boericke & Tafel Sports Gel for Trauma

Posted by Reviewer2199139 on Jul 02, 2008

This is the greatest thing since sliced bread! The whole family uses it from old injuries to sore muscles from running or working out.

It helped

Posted by Reviewer2133159 on Jun 21, 2008

Have only used this twice for my aching knees, this past week. It did help. The scent is pleasant and didn't seem too strong; however, maybe it's one of the ingredients but it did bother my breathing, sinuses/allergies (which are acting up anyway) or something even though, as I said, the scent is fine and didn't seem overwhelming. And my knees did feel better.

Not a miracle cure but it WORKS

Posted by Reviewer1760498 on Apr 13, 2008

The Boericke & Tafel gels (all of them not just the sports gel) are in a witch hazel base, which absorbs quickly, leaves no stickiness, has no bad skin affects (as do petroleum jelly or mineral oil bases) and is very effective. It takes about 3 days of use to really feel better, but after 3 days use you suddenly realize that the pain is gone. Good for sport injuries, muscle strains and sprains, carpal tunnel, arthritis, and anything that makes you ache. Also try the Triflora Arthritis gel, and their Arnica gel.

Tennis player with aches and pains

Posted by Reviewer1477166 on Mar 27, 2008

This stuff really works to help relieve sore mussles and my bursitis. It also helps tennis elbow.

Fabulous product!

Posted by Reviewer2031172 on Jan 02, 2008

I've tried every ointment for my back and this one actually does help to ease the pain for several hours when my back flares up. Recommended highly!

it helps

Posted by Reviewer2554399 on Oct 20, 2007

For all the amateur athletes with sore tendons and muscles, this stuff takes the edge off.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »