This product is great!

Posted by Reviewer1597128 on Oct 08, 2008

I purchased this product for myself because I have tendonitis in my shoulder. I purchased the second one for an elderly lady who has severe arthritis pain. I saw immediate results and so did she. As a matter of fact she likes it so much she's sending me money to order more for her.

Trifllora Arthritis Gel

Posted by Reviewer2697849 on Feb 03, 2010

I've used this product before - really does work for arthritis & other aches and pains. I rub the gel on my hands, especially my knuckles before I go bowling and it really works. Best of all, it's not greasy.

Seems to do the job.

Posted by Reviewer3075203 on Sep 02, 2010

I bought this for my mothers arthritis pain in both hips and knees. Seems to work excellent as soon as it's put on. Works better when combined with taking an MSM supplement. Would definitely buy it again.

Good for tendonitis pain

Posted by Reviewer1183567 on Dec 19, 2011

I had persistent tendonitis pain in my elbow for a year before I used this product. Now the pain is gone and has not returned for well over a year. My husband has used it with great effectiveness for aches and pains, and I have heard other people say that it really helps with arthritis.

Arthritis Gel

Posted by Reviewer2083849 on Sep 04, 2012

My husband swears by this gel, its the only way he can get up and go! Excellent for the knees.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2560624 on Nov 29, 2010

Triflora Arthritis Gel....is a wonderful product that gives alot of relief and used daily elimates the pain of joint pain and arthritis pain....thank you....

Dr. Holland

Posted by Reviewer2781169 on Apr 03, 2008

B&T products are excellent. Homeopathy is not well understood by many, maybe thats why you only list a few openly but I find many more when I search.

Triflora

Posted by Reviewer2840106 on May 27, 2011

It relieves in 5 minutes. Its the best

Soothes pain

Posted by Reviewer1092818 on Jun 13, 2011

Soothes pain, non-stinky, non-greasy. Highly recommended.

Boericke & Tafel Arthritis gel

Posted by Reviewer1312010 on Jun 24, 2011

Bought a few tubes of this to give to my mother who has used it for a few years now. Appreciate the lower price from the "brick and mortar" stores.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »