Amazing stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2595069 on May 07, 2010

Have recommended this to lots of people and EVERYONE is getting positive results for old and new aches and pains. I had symptoms like carpul tunnel (and a regular doctor would probably diagnose it as such),used Arnicare for 1 1/2 weeks and the wrist is much better.

great

Posted by Reviewer2900469 on Oct 26, 2011

This produ t works surprisingly well on pain from post surgical leg repair with ankle swelling. Gives a lot of relief on all major muscles. I have now just ordered the spray bottle to take with me everywhere.

GOOD STUFF!!! BOIRON ARNICARE - Gel

Posted by Reviewer2952591 on May 11, 2010

My hubby and I have tried a few different versions of Arnica Gel and find Boiron's to be the best. It goes on smooth and works into the skin well. I was amazed at how well it heals brusing and muscle sorness. And it's WELL priced on iHerb

Bruising from sugery

Posted by Reviewer2253316 on Jul 31, 2011

I recently had surgery and my doctor recommended getting this to help with bruising & swelling. boy was she right! I even used it for a bruise I had not related to the surgery. It cut the healing time in half. This is going in my medicine cabinet for every day use.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2438167 on Feb 08, 2011

Here's my testimony, it works! reduces pain and bruising naturally. If Plastic surgeons tell their patients to use it. I feel it has to be good. If you are prone to bruise easily, you must have this on hand.

Review from Keisha Hall

Posted by Reviewer3113662 on Oct 23, 2008

I really like this product. My first use of it was about 6 weeks ago after liposuction. I purchased from a spa that was connected with my sugeon. I ordered this product according to this email on September 30 and have yet to receive it. I chatted with a rep a couple of days ago to find out what was happening and she said she didn't know what happened but she would ship it out immediately so I am once again waiting. I love the product but I am dissatisfied with the service. I hope it comes soon or I will be healed and I will not have received it in time to help with the process. I wouldn't have wrote but you asked me for a review and here it is.

Boiron Anica Gel

Posted by Reviewer3266203 on Sep 23, 2010

Quick in eliminating pain for my arthritic knee

Arnica Gel

Posted by Reviewer3268965 on Jun 10, 2011

This comes in a reasonable second as far as penetration and feel under my fingers.

Didn't Do Much

Posted by Reviewer1510008 on Apr 11, 2011

Bought the gel for helping my bruises to disappear sooner rather than later. Didn't work at all. Bruises stayed around forever. Using it 3 times a day like the directions say..can't say it helped with any pain either.

didnt work for me

Posted by Reviewer1831792 on Aug 10, 2011

didnt work for my knee problem, hopefully it works for other things.. tried the arnica tablets as well with no luck..