It works! Fast and safe!

Posted by Reviewer1974985 on Aug 02, 2012

It really works, I don't know how it does! I tried with many problems already, and it heals everything in miracle way. I'm amazed, I've never got relief that quick. Definitely a must have.

must have for inflammatory conditions

Posted by naturalrecovery on Jun 08, 2012

Although this is for bruises and cases with no broken skin, I have used it on all kinds of cuts. It does contain alcohol, which preserves the natural arnica flower extract, so I have grabbed it in times of emergency for cuts. My mother-in-law had end stage liver disease with the horrible bruising under the skin, and this gel alleviated most of the ugly purple, going to light green then almost undetectable. It is most definitely agreeable to inflammation and metabolic swellings, possibly some lymphatic type swellings also.

Must Have!

Posted by Reviewer2478034 on Mar 21, 2012

Very fast in relieving pain from knocks, bruise, aches. Gel absorb fast n no sticky after feel. Work wonders for kids who got bumps here and there. But must make sure is not use on fresh broken skin. Will sting! My son has an open cut wound that doesn't heal for many days (cut by coke bottle exploded when shaked)and it heals quickly after arnica gel is applied.Wonderful!

Recommended product

Posted by Reviewer1897629 on Feb 07, 2012

My husband uses this on his back almost daily. He has bulging disks and has frequent muscle spasms. It reduces the swelling & some pain. He recommends this to everyone over all the chemical based alternatives.

Wouldn't be without it!

Posted by Reviewer2191877 on Feb 07, 2012

I wouldn't be without this ever. Great for sore muscles, leg cramps. After workout, or on an injury. It's a household staple for me.

Exceptional Results

Posted by Reviewer3324510 on Dec 08, 2011

The product is far the best I have ever used for pain relief.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1469021 on Nov 19, 2011

Great product, used it on my C-Section Scar. Will deffo buy it again.

great

Posted by Reviewer2900469 on Oct 26, 2011

This produ t works surprisingly well on pain from post surgical leg repair with ankle swelling. Gives a lot of relief on all major muscles. I have now just ordered the spray bottle to take with me everywhere.

Didn't work

Posted by Reviewer2651697 on Oct 14, 2011

did not ease the muscle ache even when I applied every hour. maybe it works for others but not for me. Herb and Spice Oil of Oregano is much better.

Perfect

Posted by CoolinArizona on Aug 30, 2011

I love this stuff. It's the right consistency for perfect delivery whereever I need it for soreness. It works great every time in usually one application.