Boiron Anica Gel

Posted by Reviewer3266203 on Sep 23, 2010

Quick in eliminating pain for my arthritic knee

It works

Posted by Reviewer2438167 on Feb 08, 2011

Here's my testimony, it works! reduces pain and bruising naturally. If Plastic surgeons tell their patients to use it. I feel it has to be good. If you are prone to bruise easily, you must have this on hand.

Review from Keisha Hall

Posted by Reviewer3113662 on Oct 23, 2008

I really like this product. My first use of it was about 6 weeks ago after liposuction. I purchased from a spa that was connected with my sugeon. I ordered this product according to this email on September 30 and have yet to receive it. I chatted with a rep a couple of days ago to find out what was happening and she said she didn't know what happened but she would ship it out immediately so I am once again waiting. I love the product but I am dissatisfied with the service. I hope it comes soon or I will be healed and I will not have received it in time to help with the process. I wouldn't have wrote but you asked me for a review and here it is.

Bruising from sugery

Posted by Reviewer2253316 on Jul 31, 2011

I recently had surgery and my doctor recommended getting this to help with bruising & swelling. boy was she right! I even used it for a bruise I had not related to the surgery. It cut the healing time in half. This is going in my medicine cabinet for every day use.

great

Posted by Reviewer2900469 on Oct 26, 2011

This produ t works surprisingly well on pain from post surgical leg repair with ankle swelling. Gives a lot of relief on all major muscles. I have now just ordered the spray bottle to take with me everywhere.

must have for inflammatory conditions

Posted by naturalrecovery on Jun 08, 2012

Although this is for bruises and cases with no broken skin, I have used it on all kinds of cuts. It does contain alcohol, which preserves the natural arnica flower extract, so I have grabbed it in times of emergency for cuts. My mother-in-law had end stage liver disease with the horrible bruising under the skin, and this gel alleviated most of the ugly purple, going to light green then almost undetectable. It is most definitely agreeable to inflammation and metabolic swellings, possibly some lymphatic type swellings also.

It works! Fast and safe!

Posted by Reviewer1974985 on Aug 02, 2012

It really works, I don't know how it does! I tried with many problems already, and it heals everything in miracle way. I'm amazed, I've never got relief that quick. Definitely a must have.

Arnica Gel

Posted by Reviewer3268965 on Jun 10, 2011

This comes in a reasonable second as far as penetration and feel under my fingers.

Didn't Do Much

Posted by Reviewer1510008 on Apr 11, 2011

Bought the gel for helping my bruises to disappear sooner rather than later. Didn't work at all. Bruises stayed around forever. Using it 3 times a day like the directions say..can't say it helped with any pain either.

Didn't work

Posted by Reviewer2651697 on Oct 14, 2011

did not ease the muscle ache even when I applied every hour. maybe it works for others but not for me. Herb and Spice Oil of Oregano is much better.