Arnica gel pain reliever

Posted by Reviewer2868365 on Mar 15, 2009

we use it for just any pain. Like gel better than cream. The price is also good

Works great - I use homeopathic oral arnica but this is new to me

Posted by Reviewer2756272 on Feb 03, 2011

Gives me some relief in mildly arthritic knees.

This stuff works

Posted by Reviewer2831018 on Jun 24, 2010

I love using this arnica gel...it really saved my mom who fell recently, catching herself on her hands, knees and chin...ouch! I bought this for her as I assumed her shoulders would be really sore. Because of the Arnica, she had minimal pain. It doesn't smell and is comfortable to use...love it!

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2945758 on Nov 19, 2007

My husband stubbed his toes hard enough that I heard the impact. I rushed over and put on the gel. Very shorly the pain was gone and his toes didn't swell. It's the only product that relieves the constant neropathy pain on the bottom of my feet.

really help full

Posted by Reviewer2929052 on Jun 27, 2009

specially if you have little ones, it comes really handy

IT WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer2668495 on Apr 28, 2010

has a very plesant smell! pain in my knee, tried joint pills, creams with strong odors, magnetic knee brace. now I apply heat while watching tv, rub arnica right after my evening shower, IT WORKS! On my 3rd tube, love it, it works, looks simple, will fool you.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on May 30, 2014

This is a staple for the medicine cabinet. ----Wouldn't you know, i injured my foot when I was out of arnica gel. I bit the bullet and suffered needlessly. Finally ordered the gel and then within a couple of days of using it, I had huge relief. The bruise covered half my foot and I was having nerve issues as well. The gel healed it all up very quickly.

Fantastic

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Apr 26, 2014

Again a great product fantastic for helping with aches & pains you get for over doing it in the garden etc

Must Have!

Posted by Reviewer2478034 on Mar 21, 2012

Very fast in relieving pain from knocks, bruise, aches. Gel absorb fast n no sticky after feel. Work wonders for kids who got bumps here and there. But must make sure is not use on fresh broken skin. Will sting! My son has an open cut wound that doesn't heal for many days (cut by coke bottle exploded when shaked)and it heals quickly after arnica gel is applied.Wonderful!

A must have in the medicine chest

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Jan 25, 2008

We use this every time we get a strain or sprain. I use it on my horse also. Works great!