GOOD STUFF!!! BOIRON ARNICARE - Gel

Posted by Reviewer2952591 on May 11, 2010

My hubby and I have tried a few different versions of Arnica Gel and find Boiron's to be the best. It goes on smooth and works into the skin well. I was amazed at how well it heals brusing and muscle sorness. And it's WELL priced on iHerb

bruising from cosmetic surgery

Posted by Reviewer2647014 on May 10, 2010

cooling sensation...don't know if it helped the bruising from cosmetic surgery since it was a wk past surgery..but the doctor had me take 6 days of the pill form which I know reduced the bruising quite a bit.

Amazing stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2595069 on May 07, 2010

Have recommended this to lots of people and EVERYONE is getting positive results for old and new aches and pains. I had symptoms like carpul tunnel (and a regular doctor would probably diagnose it as such),used Arnicare for 1 1/2 weeks and the wrist is much better.

IT WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer2668495 on Apr 28, 2010

has a very plesant smell! pain in my knee, tried joint pills, creams with strong odors, magnetic knee brace. now I apply heat while watching tv, rub arnica right after my evening shower, IT WORKS! On my 3rd tube, love it, it works, looks simple, will fool you.

arnica gel

Posted by Reviewer1013300 on Apr 23, 2010

Maybe this works or maybe it's my imagination, but I'll keep using it for minor aches and pains.

Arnica Gel

Posted by Reviewer1555109 on Mar 21, 2010

I can't rate this Item as I had ordered for a friend. He said it works very well.

Boiron, Arnicare

Posted by Reviewer2592489 on Feb 28, 2010

Good Product!

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2423820 on Jan 16, 2010

I smashed my knee with a hammer, and applied this Arnica gel twice a day for a week. After the initial pain wore off I expereinced no pain, no bruise, and it healed completely in a week. We use it for sore muscles and a variety of other muscle and pain related issues. It's a necessity in our house! The best!

Boiron , Arnica Gel , Pain Relief

Posted by Reviewer1317098 on Jan 11, 2010

excellent application for bruises - discoloration of the skin disappears almost instantly , also relieves pain

Boiron Arnicare Gel

Posted by Reviewer3107810 on Dec 17, 2009

seems to be helping to relieve symptoms of carpal tunnel "misery"