Boiron, Arnicare, Arnica Gel, Pain Relief, 2.6 oz (75 g)

didnt work for me

Posted by Reviewer1831792 From Georgia on Aug 10, 2011

didnt work for my knee problem, hopefully it works for other things.. tried the arnica tablets as well with no luck..

Immediate pain & bruise relief!

Posted by Reviewer2600891 From Minnesota on Dec 15, 2009

Unbelievable stuff. My husband smashed his hand fixing our dock. All I had on hand at our cabin was this arnica gel. He said the pain subsided immediately. It began to swell and then we both saw it go down. Later that evening you could barely tell he had injured his hand. That was our 1st experience with this product. Since then I have used it many times with minor injuries. I bruise easily, but with arnica, bruises never appear. It is fantastic! Only thing I have noticed is that it must be put on an injury immediately following the trauma for best results. A must have! I keep a tube in my car, at work, at the cabin and at home. I like this name brand the best, but have had okay results with others. As always, iherb has the best price you'll find anywhere!

Boiron Arnicare Gel

Posted by Reviewer3107810 From Arizona on Dec 17, 2009

seems to be helping to relieve symptoms of carpal tunnel "misery"

bruising from cosmetic surgery

Posted by Reviewer2647014 From Texas on May 10, 2010

cooling sensation...don't know if it helped the bruising from cosmetic surgery since it was a wk past surgery..but the doctor had me take 6 days of the pill form which I know reduced the bruising quite a bit.

IT WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer2668495 From Illinois on Apr 28, 2010

has a very plesant smell! pain in my knee, tried joint pills, creams with strong odors, magnetic knee brace. now I apply heat while watching tv, rub arnica right after my evening shower, IT WORKS! On my 3rd tube, love it, it works, looks simple, will fool you.