No more bruises

Posted by Reviewer1962075 on Jan 08, 2009

Great Product

great

Posted by Reviewer2930254 on Nov 24, 2008

Arnica works great for aches and pains

Pain Relief

Posted by Reviewer2049147 on Nov 20, 2008

I have used Boiron Arnica Gel for years whenever my back hurts from tight muscles, or any type of minor injury. I love the cooling affect and that is is not sticky as many other gels. It works wonders on pain and swelling. My #1 choice!!!!

Boiron Arnicare

Posted by Reviewer2273610 on Oct 28, 2008

It works

Review from Keisha Hall

Posted by Reviewer3113662 on Oct 23, 2008

I really like this product. My first use of it was about 6 weeks ago after liposuction. I purchased from a spa that was connected with my sugeon. I ordered this product according to this email on September 30 and have yet to receive it. I chatted with a rep a couple of days ago to find out what was happening and she said she didn't know what happened but she would ship it out immediately so I am once again waiting. I love the product but I am dissatisfied with the service. I hope it comes soon or I will be healed and I will not have received it in time to help with the process. I wouldn't have wrote but you asked me for a review and here it is.

Boiron Arnica Gel

Posted by Reviewer1772820 on Sep 19, 2008

I can't be without this and even have other family members using it-

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1875289 on Sep 18, 2008

The order of Arnicare Pain Relief by Boiron is a life saver. As a person who uses this product as their main Pain Relief with joint pains,back problems and even period related pains, Boiron Arnicare can be used in direct contact with the problem area, plus has the benifit of not having any contraindications with other drugs you may have to take. My mother also uses this product and she suffers from Rheumatoid Arthritis this product relieves many of her aches and pains. I found this product when visiting California 5 years ago and have since bought this product on each journey to the USA. Unfortunatly I have not been able to find it in the UK.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2737236 on Sep 14, 2008

Works great

Arnica Gel

Posted by Reviewer2187740 on Sep 12, 2008

Excellent / love this gel so easily absorbed!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1844018 on Aug 28, 2008

This is a very good all-around medicine kit in a tube. It works great on stiff joints and bruises. It has no smell and drys very quickly(absorbed)in the skin.