buenisima

Posted by 5605684454226431091 on May 23, 2012

Nola la habia probado nunca , a veces tengo hemorroides y he probado algunas, esta es la mejor, es buenisima y actua bastante rapido, si tienes hemorroides no lo dudes, esta es tu crema

Good for veins

Posted by Reviewer1558234 on Nov 19, 2010

I don't know how good it is for hemmorhoids, but it does the job better than any vein cream for your calfs. Try it.

Moisturizes & Soothes

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Sep 29, 2013

Works good for burning, itching and dryness. I noticed results within 1-2 days of continuous use. I am not too thrilled about the petroleum and would like to see a more natural ingredient instead. But for occasional use, this does the trick.

Great product

Posted by 4796486569954199292 on Nov 05, 2013

I've been using it twice a day and was very useful, just as expected! The complete efectiveness came after 3 weeks.

Good

Posted by 5715219803904722950 on Jun 24, 2014

Good, not so smelly

Good

Posted by Reviewer1156166 on Sep 15, 2011

It is for external hemorrhoid and the consistency is quite thick so little goes a long way compare to Nelson's cream. I bought this with suppositories and when I finished the 12 suppositories, I only used 1/3 of this ointment. It is well soothing and good price so it works equally as Nelson's to me.

Really helps

Posted by Reviewer3149901 on May 31, 2012

have tried some creams, but did not help me. Then this cream really helps me.

Soothing but doesn't do much else

Posted by 4746957362192451370 on Jul 26, 2012

It doesn't get rid of itching but relieves a slight amount of soreness and does soothe a little. I find the action is minimal so I wouldn't buy this again. To me it does a similar job to what petroleum jelly would.