#1 ingredient is petrolium...

Posted by Reviewer2134166 on Mar 15, 2010

wow, i wish i would have read the ingredients before purchasing. any kind of wound needs oxygen to heal quickly and petrolium jelly blocks air circulation good this this stuff is cheap..

Works like Eucerin Healing Ointment

Posted by Reviewer1914289 on Jan 29, 2011

Very soothing and a good alternative to Eucerin Healing Ointment. Used as a moisterizer for dry nostril. Daily application to inside of nostril using a cotton swab alleviates pain and helps to heal dry skin inside nose. One of my best arenal items following chemotherapy.

it really works

Posted by Reviewer2583760 on Apr 10, 2011

The ointment really helps to my hands, I will buy it again

dankors

Posted by Reviewer1202513 on Sep 16, 2011

this ointment should be in every home, any cuts, sores, colds, or on the lips, all very effectively treated.

very pleased with my order

Posted by Reviewer2940052 on Jan 26, 2012

the item is inexpensive, the shipment was fast and low cost. best deal i've encountered.

Amazing stuff

Posted by 5678282512073364691 on Dec 11, 2015

I've been using this ointment/cream for months now. I can't find it anywhere in Nebraska so I had to order it online. Got here quickly. It healed my scars very quickly and painless. Doesn't sting or burn. Works great on acne too, cuts, and burns. I recommend this to everyone.

Does not work for me

Posted by SGODKS on Jun 19, 2013

a friend of mine suggested I get this to help with the itching, let me say it does not work. It did not help at all with my itching.

Household staple

Posted by Reviewer2957900 on Aug 28, 2014

I like to keep the ointment variety around for a longer-lasting calendula application. We use it especially for rashes under "rolls". It doesn't sting like the gel. (although the gel is best if you need a quick-drying application) It works great!

Good.

Posted by 5172474849896419792 on Apr 30, 2015

It really works for slight burns.

Boiron Calendula

Posted by 5021014985406380991 on May 19, 2015

Customer wanted this product but I didn't have it on the shelf. Now I do for the next customer.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »