Katherine from Arizona on the Big "O"

Posted by Reviewer3256391 on Nov 12, 2009

This is such a great product. It works just as well and is much cheaper when you reduce the dose from and entire vile to about 9 of the little pellets. I'm a health care provider in alternative care and always recommend to my patients to take it this way--- the success of the product remains undiminished and stretches those dollars. I take it every 2 hours when battling a flu then less frequently when the symptoms begin to let up.

Great for flu and colds**

Posted by nutranut on Jun 02, 2013

We have used oscillicoccinum for years. It is very effective if you start taking it at the first signs of any symptoms. Make sure not to take in conjunction with any type of food. We ordered it from iherb because the price was so much better than what we could find in our local stores-including Wal Mart! Also, iherb carries it in larger quantities. During the cold and flu season this stuff can go fast!

Flu insurance

Posted by JohVig on Feb 28, 2014

I always make sure I have this in the house. After I experienced how effectively this actually worked, I am a fan (the flu was over in 36 hours). It is a well known homeopathic remedy from French company Boiron. Recommended by my doctor. I also take it when I get symptoms of a cold, it says to reduce the duration and severity. It does not have the same effect on a cold as on the flu, but I think it helps.

ever-ready prevention

Posted by Reviewer1511821 on May 07, 2015

we take it the moment we feel 'that flu-feeling'

Best at the first sign of illness

Posted by Reviewer2051852 on Nov 06, 2011

I truly believe these have spared me from misery, you just need to keep them on hand so you can take them at the FIRST sign of illness

very good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2320252 on Nov 14, 2011

it really helps me

Oscillo

Posted by Reviewer2823328 on Nov 30, 2011

Been using for years. Swear by it.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1059468 on Dec 19, 2011

It like miracle

I think it helps

Posted by Reviewer1828334 on Dec 25, 2011

Till now, every time when I've took it I didn't get ill. It was several times. I believe it works!

Oscillo

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Jan 04, 2012

Love it; works fantastically!