10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Boiron, Oscillococcinum, 12 Doses, 0.04 oz Each

Katherine from Arizona on the Big "O"

Posted by Reviewer3256391 on Nov 12, 2009

This is such a great product. It works just as well and is much cheaper when you reduce the dose from and entire vile to about 9 of the little pellets. I'm a health care provider in alternative care and always recommend to my patients to take it this way--- the success of the product remains undiminished and stretches those dollars. I take it every 2 hours when battling a flu then less frequently when the symptoms begin to let up.

Great for flu and colds**

Posted by nutranut on Jun 02, 2013

We have used oscillicoccinum for years. It is very effective if you start taking it at the first signs of any symptoms. Make sure not to take in conjunction with any type of food. We ordered it from iherb because the price was so much better than what we could find in our local stores-including Wal Mart! Also, iherb carries it in larger quantities. During the cold and flu season this stuff can go fast!

Flu insurance

Posted by JohVig on Feb 28, 2014

I always make sure I have this in the house. After I experienced how effectively this actually worked, I am a fan (the flu was over in 36 hours). It is a well known homeopathic remedy from French company Boiron. Recommended by my doctor. I also take it when I get symptoms of a cold, it says to reduce the duration and severity. It does not have the same effect on a cold as on the flu, but I think it helps.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer3346418 on Feb 24, 2010

After a friend told me about this and reading all the reviews I bought this product. My whole family just came down with a terrible cold/flu. We took this as soon as we started feeling sick but it didn't seem to help. Guess it doesn't work for everyone. Oh and I didn't realize the dose for children should be less so they got a double dose and it still didn't kick it. Disappointed!

Works like a dream

Posted by Reviewer3076951 on Feb 15, 2010

I tend to catch colds easily and this one stops it right in its tracks the moment I feel the first tell-tale tickle in my throat. Gave 3 vials to my mother when she had the beginnings of a cold and a bad sore throat, and she was happily enjoying Korean BBQ the next day.