Takes Time

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on May 08, 2015

This takes time to work but it does help you get over a cold quicker. Works well when you first develop symptoms of a cold. There are lots of pellets. Very good product and non drowsy.

A standby

Posted by Reviewer2328725 on Dec 12, 2014

Knocks impending flus out of the park, usually.

Flu insurance

Posted by JohVig on Feb 28, 2014

I always make sure I have this in the house. After I experienced how effectively this actually worked, I am a fan (the flu was over in 36 hours). It is a well known homeopathic remedy from French company Boiron. Recommended by my doctor. I also take it when I get symptoms of a cold, it says to reduce the duration and severity. It does not have the same effect on a cold as on the flu, but I think it helps.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2304393 on Mar 25, 2010

Seems to have prevented me from getting sick when taken when I first feel that I may be catching something.

You do not have to go to Europe

Posted by Reviewer2719074 on May 24, 2009

to get the latest in flu prevention medication. Just like insurance, I feel safer just having it in the house. My daughter was starting to feel under the weather with sneezing and coughing. She took one Od\scillococcinum and went to bed. She awoke the next morning with no signs of a cold or flu and feeling great; no drowiness.

flu prevention

Posted by Reviewer2961965 on Mar 26, 2009

I bought this from iherb after using some my sister gave me. (Her son is convinced that it keeps him healthy.) When I began to get the drainage and sore throat with the onset of a cold or flu, I took the oscillo (all 6 of them)and never got any worse. My symptoms disappeared, so either it was a nice coincidence, or it took care of it. My only negative is that my daughters dislike how sweet the taste--too sugary.

Great for kids too.

Posted by Reviewer3303789 on Jan 08, 2009

When my kids start feeling sick I give this to them several times a day. I only give about 1/3 of the serving every dose so it lasts longer. That's all they need.

I think it worked.

Posted by HealthyGuy on Nov 24, 2008

I think this product worked well. Or, perhaps, I got over my cold.

Oscillococcinum - Flu

Posted by Reviewer2814546 on Sep 10, 2008

I have used this product for a few years. It is best at the first symptoms of flu or flu like sickness. Used with Vitamin C, garlic, and other nutrients that help fight illness this product can aid in prevention and faster recovery if you do get sick.

Good for colds

Posted by Reviewer1544941 on Mar 03, 2008

I've tried these on my daughter who was coming down with a cold. They help to minimise the severity of the colds.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »