Katherine from Arizona on the Big "O"

Posted by Reviewer3256391 on Nov 12, 2009

This is such a great product. It works just as well and is much cheaper when you reduce the dose from and entire vile to about 9 of the little pellets. I'm a health care provider in alternative care and always recommend to my patients to take it this way--- the success of the product remains undiminished and stretches those dollars. I take it every 2 hours when battling a flu then less frequently when the symptoms begin to let up.

Great for flu and colds**

Posted by nutranut on Jun 02, 2013

We have used oscillicoccinum for years. It is very effective if you start taking it at the first signs of any symptoms. Make sure not to take in conjunction with any type of food. We ordered it from iherb because the price was so much better than what we could find in our local stores-including Wal Mart! Also, iherb carries it in larger quantities. During the cold and flu season this stuff can go fast!

BEST COLD FIGHTER

Posted by Reviewer1385493 on Feb 14, 2012

You cannot beat this for getting rid of colds!

Effective for subverting sinus infections

Posted by Reviewer2519771 on Jul 05, 2012

My colds usually morph into sinus infections. I started using Oscillococcinum last winter with great results. Since then, I have not needed antibiotics. I say this is worth a try. I have used Boiron's Sinusalia along with this product.

ever-ready prevention

Posted by Reviewer1511821 on May 07, 2015

we take it the moment we feel 'that flu-feeling'

excellent works from fever

Posted by Reviewer2709759 on Mar 20, 2010

excellent works from fever

Oscillocoinum

Posted by Reviewer3192504 on Sep 19, 2011

Use it all the time when feeling like going to get sick. Works 99.9 % of time! Love this stuff!

These are wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1897358 on Oct 03, 2011

These have always worked well for my daughter and family. This is a must keep staple for our family during cold and flu season. A day or two on these and "wella"......the bug is practically gone!

Best at the first sign of illness

Posted by Reviewer2051852 on Nov 06, 2011

I truly believe these have spared me from misery, you just need to keep them on hand so you can take them at the FIRST sign of illness

very good stuff