10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Boiron, Oscillococcinum, 12 Doses, 0.04 oz Each

Reviews 5-star

Katherine from Arizona on the Big "O"

Posted by Reviewer3256391 on Nov 12, 2009

This is such a great product. It works just as well and is much cheaper when you reduce the dose from and entire vile to about 9 of the little pellets. I'm a health care provider in alternative care and always recommend to my patients to take it this way--- the success of the product remains undiminished and stretches those dollars. I take it every 2 hours when battling a flu then less frequently when the symptoms begin to let up.

Great for flu and colds**

Posted by nutranut on Jun 02, 2013

We have used oscillicoccinum for years. It is very effective if you start taking it at the first signs of any symptoms. Make sure not to take in conjunction with any type of food. We ordered it from iherb because the price was so much better than what we could find in our local stores-including Wal Mart! Also, iherb carries it in larger quantities. During the cold and flu season this stuff can go fast!

Works like a dream

Posted by Reviewer3076951 on Feb 15, 2010

I tend to catch colds easily and this one stops it right in its tracks the moment I feel the first tell-tale tickle in my throat. Gave 3 vials to my mother when she had the beginnings of a cold and a bad sore throat, and she was happily enjoying Korean BBQ the next day.

The BEST

Posted by Reviewer2092744 on Apr 23, 2010

This product needs to be in every home to prevent becoming sick when the flue strikes.I have used it ever since it first arrived in Australia and would use nothing else.I give it the highest of recommendations, and thank you for giving me the chance to recomend it. Glen-Ette Mcintosh

A staple in my medicine chest.

Posted by Reviewer2205214 on Feb 20, 2010