Boiron, Oscillococcinum, 12 Doses, 0.04 oz Each

The Magic cold killer

Posted by Reviewer3163208 on Jan 11, 2011

I fully endorse this product. I work in a restaurant and usually when one person is sick at work, the cold makes it way through the entire team. Well, I've been using Oscillo for a couple years now and I haven't had a rough, knock-you-out type of cold or flu in a couple year (knock on wood). The trick is to take Oscillo at the very first sign of any symptoms of sickness.....that first muscle twing or first scratch in your throat. You have to catch it early, take the medicine, and you should/could avoid a nasty cold.

I'm convinced!!

Posted by Reviewer1788256 on Mar 21, 2011

I took this product on an occasion this winter, when I felt the cold/flu coming on (I took probably 1 and 1/2 boxes). It helped me to continue to work and not feel so bad, it helped my energy and shortened the duration of the flu. Took it with B&T, asthma/bronchitis tablets. Didn't end up in the Dr's office for the first winter in a long time!!!

A must!

Posted by Reviewer2155710 on May 02, 2011

We use this regularly to avoid what is going around and it is a great help! Will start taking it once a week as recommended in some books to bouy the immune system and prevent something from coming our way...especially for our child.

would never go with out this again

Posted by Reviewer1232472 on Jul 26, 2011

Take at the first sign of a cold. This is a life saver.....I have avoided so many colds by using this.

Oscillocoinum

Posted by Reviewer3192504 on Sep 19, 2011

Use it all the time when feeling like going to get sick. Works 99.9 % of time! Love this stuff!