Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1731045 on Mar 03, 2009

We keep this in the medicine cabinet to use at the first signs of flu. It truly works for my family.

Another Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1769849 on Nov 21, 2008

I also take this for colds and headaches! This is a wonderful product - it alleviates the symptoms and I think it shortens the duration. Tastes like candy so my kids love it too!

Awesome price on Iherb!

Posted by Reviewer1781635 on Apr 09, 2009

This stuff costs twice as much at the drug store, believe me. I was coming down with something a few weeks ago and my girlfriend had a supply of this and suggested I start using it. I used it faithfully for 3 days, dosing every few hours as directed, and I never fully developed whatever was lurking (cold or flu). I finished off all 12 doses and then went to the drug store to replenish my friend's supply. I cringed at the price and decided to check IHerb instead. Glad I did - literally half the price. From now on I am going to check IHerb before I grab homeopathics at my local druggist.

Oscillococcinum

Posted by Reviewer1429897 on Mar 04, 2008

I am very pleased with this product, and have introduced it to my friends. My adult children have used it upon my advice. It has been a "health saver." When taken at the first sign of Flu or symptoms, it really does make a HUGE difference. As a Health Care Professional, I reccommend it above the pharmaceutical counterpart. Thanks again!!!

this really works for me!!

Posted by Reviewer1555311 on Mar 13, 2008

if i take this as soon as i feel something coming on,such as a post nasal drip,nasal soreness,etc., i feel the next day. i also rest after taking a dose,thats important also!!

Feedback on your service

Posted by Reviewer1509460 on Mar 25, 2008

Thank you very much for your prompt delivery, good packaging and very good website transaction. I cannot comment on the product itself yet because I have bought in case of need in the future. FYI - my dentist highly recommended the product to me. With thanks and kind regards, Ann Hopkins

Boiron, Oscillococcinum Homeopathic Flu

Posted by Reviewer1066418 on Apr 01, 2008

Easy to use. Has saved us from being sick.

Fantastic Find!

Posted by Reviewer3231183 on Apr 01, 2008

No only helpful for flu symptoms. Saved us from a ruined vacation when hubby took ill from 'bug' picked up from hotel staff. Great for body aches from overexertion.

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer2090388 on Apr 13, 2008

WORKS WELL

This product really works

Posted by Reviewer2992998 on Apr 19, 2008

My doctor told me to try this product, I was not sure something like this would work, but it did. I keep Oscillococcinum on hand now, it seems to work for me, on cold and flu symptoms. Linda