Oscillococcinum

Posted by Reviewer2319974 on Apr 24, 2008

My husband and I both use this product it helps us to get rid of the flu & cold symptoms.

Keep this on hand

Posted by Reviewer1019740 on Apr 26, 2008

I always keep this product at home. It has saved me and my family so many times. As soon as I feel any flu symptoms starting, I take it. I also take cold calm for colds.

Fabulous Product

Posted by Reviewer2620035 on Apr 28, 2008

Needs to be taken as soon as you start feeling off. Helps even when you start after the fact but doesn't nip it in the bud as fast.

Oscillococcinum Homeopathic Flu

Posted by Reviewer2428086 on Jun 23, 2008

When taken at the first sign of flu symptoms, these symtoms either don't get worse or disappear. Interaction with other meds appear to be not a problem.

Boiron, Oscillococcinum Homeopathic Flu Symptoms, Bonus Pack, 12 Doses (BOI-73824) 49281

Posted by Reviewer3197063 on Jun 25, 2008

very good product.

Miricle worker

Posted by Reviewer1915264 on Oct 08, 2008

Great price for a product that works so well.

excellent value

Posted by Reviewer1926552 on Sep 15, 2008

excellent value from iherb, great product, since I've been using my 2 year old daughter has been got les colds and less severe.

Great Stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer2052120 on Jan 23, 2009

Got rid of my mom's cold in 2 days!

it works

Posted by mellydance on Jan 07, 2009

Has helped me move through a virus quickly without completely coming down with symptoms many times. Last week I was mildly sick for 2 days and rather than coming down with a super-bug, I avoided it with: oscillo, Cold Snap, LDM-100, camu camu vitamin C from Amazon Herb, Acute Immune support mineral drops, Immune Support from HerbPharm, garlic, multis, good food and probably some other stuff I forgot about! I managed to do this while taking a day long seminar, so it's not as hard as it sounds. Oscillo was a main factor in its success, however.

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer2162571 on Mar 13, 2009

I really believe in this product. I've been exposed twice in 4 years to a really fast-spreading flu virus and have managed to stay well by taking Oscillococcinum. I always keep it on hand, and even take it with me on vacations. I highly recommend it.