Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer3346418 on Feb 24, 2010

After a friend told me about this and reading all the reviews I bought this product. My whole family just came down with a terrible cold/flu. We took this as soon as we started feeling sick but it didn't seem to help. Guess it doesn't work for everyone. Oh and I didn't realize the dose for children should be less so they got a double dose and it still didn't kick it. Disappointed!

Works like a dream

Posted by Reviewer3076951 on Feb 15, 2010

I tend to catch colds easily and this one stops it right in its tracks the moment I feel the first tell-tale tickle in my throat. Gave 3 vials to my mother when she had the beginnings of a cold and a bad sore throat, and she was happily enjoying Korean BBQ the next day.

The BEST

Posted by Reviewer2092744 on Apr 23, 2010

This product needs to be in every home to prevent becoming sick when the flue strikes.I have used it ever since it first arrived in Australia and would use nothing else.I give it the highest of recommendations, and thank you for giving me the chance to recomend it. Glen-Ette Mcintosh

A staple in my medicine chest.

Posted by Reviewer2205214 on Feb 20, 2010

wouldn't be without it.

This stuff is amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2259781 on Nov 12, 2009

This REALLY stops the flu. It's amazing. Also, I appreciate iherb posting the expiration dates of the products before you buy. I often in bulk to stock up and I can know ahead of time that the products have a good shelf life left. THANKS!

Review

Posted by Reviewer2458018 on Nov 26, 2009

I have not taken this product yet, but have in the past and is excellent. I feel good that I have it on hand.

FANTASTIC MED !! Great price, too. Beat the "snot" out of Walmarts $$$

Posted by Reviewer3257400 on Oct 14, 2009

Have used this product for years, it never fails to work. I have introduced many people to this product while at work and visiting friends,they all liked it.

oscillococcinum

Posted by Reviewer3131583 on Jan 09, 2009

Have been using this for years....and (knock on wood) I have never had the flu. I take a little tube as soon as I feel "funny" and think I might be getting something. I love all the little pellets under my tongue. They don't say to not take any *mint* including toothpaste flavoring when taking homeopathic remedies, so just letting people know to leave all mint behind when doing these.

great for flu

Posted by Reviewer3159135 on Mar 11, 2009

great for flu. start it early.

boiron oscillococcinum

Posted by Reviewer3167333 on Jan 11, 2009

I love this product. It definitely shortens the length of the flu.