Oscillococcinum

Posted by Reviewer1016423 on Dec 13, 2009

A great homeopathic, need to start on it at the onset of symptoms. Great med.

A Regular for Winter

Posted by Reviewer1854284 on Dec 07, 2009

I've used this product for years and it does diminish flu symptoms and supports the immune system. I wouldn't do without it for winter protection. I wish it would be less expensive, though.

Oscillo

Posted by Reviewer2982384 on Nov 29, 2009

It works! I had the flu a few weeks ago, and started taking Oscillo immediately. The flu lasted three days with very mild symptoms, which I attribute to Oscillo.

We've used it before

Posted by Reviewer1883285 on Nov 27, 2009

This product is always good to have on hand ~ just in case. A medicine cabinet staple

Review

Posted by Reviewer2458018 on Nov 26, 2009

I have not taken this product yet, but have in the past and is excellent. I feel good that I have it on hand.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1864357 on Nov 24, 2009

Works like a charm..every time..if you take it early enough..don't wait because it still helps but doesn't have the punch that it would at the first sign of symptoms.

FLU REMEDY

Posted by Reviewer2041826 on Nov 16, 2009

no one should be without this stuff- forget the flu shots!

This stuff is amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2259781 on Nov 12, 2009

This REALLY stops the flu. It's amazing. Also, I appreciate iherb posting the expiration dates of the products before you buy. I often in bulk to stock up and I can know ahead of time that the products have a good shelf life left. THANKS!

Katherine from Arizona on the Big "O"

Posted by Reviewer3256391 on Nov 12, 2009

This is such a great product. It works just as well and is much cheaper when you reduce the dose from and entire vile to about 9 of the little pellets. I'm a health care provider in alternative care and always recommend to my patients to take it this way--- the success of the product remains undiminished and stretches those dollars. I take it every 2 hours when battling a flu then less frequently when the symptoms begin to let up.

Exceptional product

Posted by Reviewer2544823 on Nov 10, 2009

For years, when a virus infection began to overtake me, taking an Oscillococcinum with an hour of the virus recognition destroyed its' development.