works well

Posted by Reviewer2746766 on Oct 20, 2009

I've used this brand for years, and it is great for shortening the duration of flu and cold symptoms. The only downfall is that it is expensive, and doesn't last long.

Try it you'll love it!

Posted by Reviewer2198015 on Oct 15, 2009

I have been using this product for a long time. I have been introduced to it while living overseas and now I can find it at I Herb cheaper than at the health food store. Thank you I herb for carrying the Boiron products.

FANTASTIC MED !! Great price, too. Beat the "snot" out of Walmarts $$$

Posted by Reviewer3257400 on Oct 14, 2009

Have used this product for years, it never fails to work. I have introduced many people to this product while at work and visiting friends,they all liked it.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2432897 on Sep 14, 2009

Felt symptoms ease within the hour

Terrified.

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Sep 13, 2009

I am Terrified. What if everyone figures out how great this product is and there is a run on it... Oh, that happened last fall. And the price goes up... Oh, that happened too. By the way, this product is just as useful for colds as for flu, and I have no idea why Boiron does not market it for colds as well. A tip: the adult and children's formulas are identical except for the amount of pellets that are dosed and the packaging. You can open an adult dose and give the child half of it. It is cheaper!

Highly recommend for boosting the immune system ...

Posted by Reviewer1914605 on Sep 12, 2009

Helps combat the onset of colds & flu ... been using it for years!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1408411 on Sep 08, 2009

This is an excellent product. Take immediately 1 dose with the first signs of flu and you won't get sick. Amazing and it is homeopathic. I'm using it for years and every winter I can test it 1 of 2 times and it works. My wife is also very happy with this product.

Homoeopathic Prophylactic

Posted by Reviewer2549849 on Sep 04, 2009

I received the Oscillinum Homoeopathic Flu medicine this August from iHerb.com, in preparation for any swine flu which comes to our Welsh valley this Autumn. I am very pleased to have it, as I find that this type of remedy is invaluable in assisting people to feel that they are in control of their health, and don't require a toxic vaccine instead. I have yet to use it this year, but have found it invaluable in the past, and am glad to have it ready in the cupboard to give either at the first sign of flu, or else if flu becomes widespread around, to take as a preventative. Thank you for sending it so promptly.

keep this on hand

Posted by Reviewer1437110 on Aug 12, 2009

Uesful product in moving through a flu episode. Have been using for decades if and when needed. Iherb prices are quite competitive.

Osccillococcinum