oscillococcinum

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Feb 14, 2009

I call it "flu" insurance

Jan Taylor

Posted by Reviewer2963803 on Oct 01, 2008

Great product and helps with the flu tremendously

Osicillococcinum

Posted by Reviewer3068389 on Sep 10, 2008

Its hard to pronounce, but effective on the flu. You must take this product as soon as you noitce the flu coming on, but it does work.

Flu Free

Posted by Reviewer3102946 on Mar 13, 2009

Every year I have been sick with the flu, two or three times in the season. But this year, I have not come down with it at all. As soon as I started to feel like the flu was coming on me, I would take the Oscillococcinum. I believe that is what kept me Flu Free! Excellent product! Tom Idol

a great product to have on hand in the winter months

Posted by Reviewer2766908 on Jan 11, 2010

I always use Oscillo at the first sign of the flu and so far it has never failed me. We keep it on hand and take it right away with symptoms like headache, fever and that woosy feeling that comes at the start of the flu. Seems to be helpful with colds as well.

Oscillo

Posted by Reviewer2982384 on Nov 29, 2009

It works! I had the flu a few weeks ago, and started taking Oscillo immediately. The flu lasted three days with very mild symptoms, which I attribute to Oscillo.

I'm convinced!!

Posted by Reviewer1788256 on Mar 21, 2011

I took this product on an occasion this winter, when I felt the cold/flu coming on (I took probably 1 and 1/2 boxes). It helped me to continue to work and not feel so bad, it helped my energy and shortened the duration of the flu. Took it with B&T, asthma/bronchitis tablets. Didn't end up in the Dr's office for the first winter in a long time!!!

A must!

Posted by Reviewer2155710 on May 02, 2011

We use this regularly to avoid what is going around and it is a great help! Will start taking it once a week as recommended in some books to bouy the immune system and prevent something from coming our way...especially for our child.

would never go with out this again

Posted by Reviewer1232472 on Jul 26, 2011

Take at the first sign of a cold. This is a life saver.....I have avoided so many colds by using this.

from ukraine