Boiron, Oscillococcinum, Flu-Like Symptoms, 30 Doses, 0.04 oz Each

Reviews 5-star

THE BEST

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

the best at first flu-like symptoms

A need to have

Posted by coupon-code-REZ294 on Apr 05, 2012

Boiron, Oscillococcinum, Flu-Like Symptoms is the remedy to get in your pharmacy, when someone in the family start to feel sick with flu symptoms, this is the first thing I give and usually it is over in less than 2 days.

Sure Relief !!!

Posted by Reviewer3257400 on Dec 29, 2011

I've used this product for years, It always works for our entire family. It can be very pricey if you buy it any big or little drugstore,even Wallmart overcharges for it. The product is excellent and iHerb always has an excellent price. Locally I just saw a 6-pak for $11.99 while I had just bought a 30 dose pack for 28.95 on 12/o7/2011. That's 12 doses for $23.98 verses 30 doses for $28.99 WHAT A BARGIN !!!!!!

Boiron, Oscillococcinum for Flu Like Symptoms

Posted by Reviewer2339325 on Feb 14, 2012

This product seemed to work really well for my son and lessened his symptoms right away. He took it for about three days and then didn't feel it was necessary anymore. I wanted something natural to give him. I am glad I discovered this product!

Oscilliococcinum Really works!!

Posted by Reviewer1143531 on Feb 17, 2012

Last week I started having fever and flu-like symptoms. I started taking this immediately and continued to take it for 5 days. Even though I had minor symtoms (low grade fever, minor aches, etc) I did not have the flu like everyone else around me has been getting. I never get a flu shot since I always use Oscillococcinum. I recommend it highly.