Can't say enough good things about Oscillococcinum

Posted by Reviewer2712994 on Oct 07, 2012

This is a MUST have homeopathic for me. If I feel any sign of flu, I take recommended dosage and rest for a day and it's gone. I'm handicapped and sometimes just have a general overall achy feeling and I will take a dose then before bed. It would be too expensive to take all the time. I also use arnica montana or other homeopathics for muscle or joint pain, but there are just certain flu-like symptoms where it works the best.

It works!! cold, flu, viruses, it either prevents the disease from bursting or helps eliminate it earlier

Posted by 4693054017148100962 on Dec 17, 2013

This is my 4th order & will continue to keep it available for me and my family. Pro's: really works!! suitable for age 2 and up, sweet taste. Everytime I feel bit sneezy or overall about to get a cold I take 1 & another 1 after 2 hours, done!, only if it gets worse, I take 1 every 2 hours. I know it's best effective is between meals, not close to them, least 30 minutes before or after any meal or drink, and put under tongue till it dissolves for max absorption. Con's: The latter, I wish I didn't have to pay attention when is it at max effectiveness or not, but no complaints.

not works for me

Posted by 4842002777784555851 on Nov 23, 2013

I take it as preventive and still was sick. like plasibo.

Boiron, Oscillococcinum for Flu Like Symptoms

Posted by Reviewer2339325 on Feb 14, 2012

This product seemed to work really well for my son and lessened his symptoms right away. He took it for about three days and then didn't feel it was necessary anymore. I wanted something natural to give him. I am glad I discovered this product!

Oscilliococcinum Really works!!

Posted by Reviewer1143531 on Feb 17, 2012

Last week I started having fever and flu-like symptoms. I started taking this immediately and continued to take it for 5 days. Even though I had minor symtoms (low grade fever, minor aches, etc) I did not have the flu like everyone else around me has been getting. I never get a flu shot since I always use Oscillococcinum. I recommend it highly.

It works.

Posted by Reviewer1629205 on Apr 01, 2012

Every time I feel "something" coming on - a scratch in my throat, achy body, sniffles, etc. - I take a dose before bed and first thing in the morning. I'm better in a day or two.

Always Keep This Around

Posted by Reviewer1854284 on Dec 20, 2014

I always keep this around and use it at the first sign of a cold or even congestion and I have for years. Quite effective and lessens the effects of possible flu.

It works!

Posted by 4673463054998087209 on Aug 26, 2015

Thank you! Wish it would be much cheaper though)

I'm never without them

Posted by 5450027409374681016 on Feb 10, 2016

When I travel these are the first things I make sure I've packed. Some in carryon and in suitcases. My kids get sick when we travel so I always want to have some in a purse. During the fall and spring, my older kids use these to stave off flu bugs.

great stuff

Posted by 4630490404953918124 on May 04, 2016

our family always use it when the first symptoms occure, it helps!