Oscillo for colds, flu nausea etc.

Posted by 5714243138150377135 on Oct 22, 2013

Really helps with symptoms of colds-flu-sometimes allergies. have used for years-good success.

great

Posted by Reviewer2398036 on Oct 10, 2013

I've ordered again another one. Amazing thing.

It works for me

Posted by Reviewer1199452 on Oct 06, 2013

I do not know how but it works. Usually, I do not feel any effects from homeopathic medications but this one does what it says. It has to be taken at first signs of cold. Helps with fatigue as well.

Nip that flu in the bud!

Posted by Reviewer2874534 on Aug 12, 2013

Great product, by save yourself some money: take only a few (5-8) of the pellets at a time. This is a homeopathic, so taking a bigger dose won't give you any more bang. Taking it more often however, does help. With the first symptoms or a sick family member, take a few pellets every couple of hours for the first day, and 2 or 3 times a day after. Taking this at the first sign of symptoms is really key. It is best to take your dose 20 minutes before or half hour after food or drink (besides water) and let the pellets dissolve under your tongue for better absorption by the body. As I preventative, I've learned to take a dose before getting on a plane or a train. I really don't like getting sick! I have lupus and have to avoid anything that will stimulate my immune system. Echinacea, Pau d'Arco, etc, just make me sicker, so I wasn't sure if this would help or hurt me. Boiron Oscillococcinum seems to get rid of the flu without over stimulating my immune system.

Great Product

Posted by 5635868108767390611 on Jul 31, 2013

When nothing else works this works every time

I recommend.

Posted by Reviewer2707259 on Jul 12, 2013

I buy this product many times. Very well struggles with flu. The illness recedes in 3 days. Helps both to adults and children.

THE BEST

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

the best at first flu-like symptoms

Excellent

Posted by 5362699221627533667 on Dec 13, 2012

I love this product. Saves me every time I feel a little sick. Excellent price

Posted by 4903237962366574968 on Dec 04, 2012

Oscillococcinum

Posted by 5461949092760498662 on Oct 26, 2012

thanks, this product does exactly what it is intended to do; at first symptom, take dose, follow it up with a few more in the day and say goodbye to your flu/cold before it can get worse...