Terrified.

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Sep 13, 2009

I am Terrified. What if everyone figures out how great this product is and there is a run on it... Oh, that happened last fall. And the price goes up... Oh, that happened too. By the way, this product is just as useful for colds as for flu, and I have no idea why Boiron does not market it for colds as well. A tip: the adult and children's formulas are identical except for the amount of pellets that are dosed and the packaging. You can open an adult dose and give the child half of it. It is cheaper!

Stop a flu or cold with this

Posted by Reviewer2228298 on Mar 30, 2006

I have taken this several times for several days throughout the winter to fend off a flu or cold when I started to feel sick. Always seems to minimize the onset or eliminate it.

Oscillo

Posted by Reviewer1514175 on Dec 15, 2007

We've used this stuff with funny name for several years now. It nips nasty tummy stuff in the bud. An essential item at our house and the best price from iHerb.

Never without Oscillo!

Posted by rosavader on Feb 24, 2007

Oscillo is a reliable flu remedy. I keep it in the house year-round so that we can start it immediately when symptoms begin.

No more achy flu

Posted by Reviewer1085556 on Mar 23, 2007

I have been using this for years and it helps my body fight the aches and pains of flu every time. I keep a supply at home at all times.

Product is superb! It works!

Posted by Reviewer3059407 on Oct 13, 2007

This is one of the best products on the market! Friends and family have all tried it and swear by it! Use at first sign of flu.

Use for colds and flu

Posted by Reviewer1615634 on Oct 23, 2007

My grown sons ask me to send a supply of Oscillococcinum every fall before cold and flu season arrive. They remember me giving it to them as kids at the first sign of a cold or flu and now as adults - they still depend on me to get them thru the winter "bugs" - A in Upstate NY

Oscilloccinum

Posted by Reviewer3115493 on Jan 18, 2008

I have been using this product for the past 12 years or so. I have found nothing that works better. It gets a double thumbs up.

Better than over the counter chemical drugs

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Dec 02, 2008

This is natural and works!! Much safer than taking man-made chemicals sold over the counter which may cause later problems. I trust what the good Lord has made and not man. I have taken this at the onset of any flu symptoms and get immediate relief within minutes. Stay healthy. Go 100% natural and not manmade chemical poopoo.

There's nothing better!

Posted by Reviewer1603439 on May 20, 2009

I've used Oscillococcinum since the early 70s and have referred it to everyone I know. It has been a miracle cure for me and my son and all of my extended family members throughout the years! I honestly don't know what we would do without it. I even gave it to my son when he was a toddler and it nipped viruses and colds in the bud within hours. And it's something that kids like to take because it has a little sweet taste to the teeny-tiny little beads. They think they're taking candy! This is a staple in our homes and purses! Even the CDC recommends having it on hand for the flu in case you can't get TamiFlu!