Boiron

Posted by Reviewer1123662 on Jul 31, 2009

Exactly as ordered and already being put to good use!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2432897 on Sep 14, 2009

Felt symptoms ease within the hour

Try it you'll love it!

Posted by Reviewer2198015 on Oct 15, 2009

I have been using this product for a long time. I have been introduced to it while living overseas and now I can find it at I Herb cheaper than at the health food store. Thank you I herb for carrying the Boiron products.

works well

Posted by Reviewer2746766 on Oct 20, 2009

I've used this brand for years, and it is great for shortening the duration of flu and cold symptoms. The only downfall is that it is expensive, and doesn't last long.

Exceptional product

Posted by Reviewer2544823 on Nov 10, 2009

For years, when a virus infection began to overtake me, taking an Oscillococcinum with an hour of the virus recognition destroyed its' development.

Katherine from Arizona on the Big "O"

Posted by Reviewer3256391 on Nov 12, 2009

This is such a great product. It works just as well and is much cheaper when you reduce the dose from and entire vile to about 9 of the little pellets. I'm a health care provider in alternative care and always recommend to my patients to take it this way--- the success of the product remains undiminished and stretches those dollars. I take it every 2 hours when battling a flu then less frequently when the symptoms begin to let up.

This stuff is amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2259781 on Nov 12, 2009

This REALLY stops the flu. It's amazing. Also, I appreciate iherb posting the expiration dates of the products before you buy. I often in bulk to stock up and I can know ahead of time that the products have a good shelf life left. THANKS!

FLU REMEDY

Posted by Reviewer2041826 on Nov 16, 2009

no one should be without this stuff- forget the flu shots!

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1864357 on Nov 24, 2009

Works like a charm..every time..if you take it early enough..don't wait because it still helps but doesn't have the punch that it would at the first sign of symptoms.

Oscillo

Posted by Reviewer2982384 on Nov 29, 2009

It works! I had the flu a few weeks ago, and started taking Oscillo immediately. The flu lasted three days with very mild symptoms, which I attribute to Oscillo.