Boiron, Oscillococcinum Homeopathic Flu Symptoms, Bonus Pack, 12 Doses (BOI-73824) 49281

Posted by Reviewer3197063 on Jun 25, 2008

very good product.

Osicillococcinum

Posted by Reviewer3068389 on Sep 10, 2008

Its hard to pronounce, but effective on the flu. You must take this product as soon as you noitce the flu coming on, but it does work.

Works like a dream

Posted by Reviewer3076951 on Feb 15, 2010

I tend to catch colds easily and this one stops it right in its tracks the moment I feel the first tell-tale tickle in my throat. Gave 3 vials to my mother when she had the beginnings of a cold and a bad sore throat, and she was happily enjoying Korean BBQ the next day.

Flu Free

Posted by Reviewer3102946 on Mar 13, 2009

Every year I have been sick with the flu, two or three times in the season. But this year, I have not come down with it at all. As soon as I started to feel like the flu was coming on me, I would take the Oscillococcinum. I believe that is what kept me Flu Free! Excellent product! Tom Idol

Jan Taylor

Posted by Reviewer2963803 on Oct 01, 2008

Great product and helps with the flu tremendously

Oscillo

Posted by Reviewer2982384 on Nov 29, 2009

It works! I had the flu a few weeks ago, and started taking Oscillo immediately. The flu lasted three days with very mild symptoms, which I attribute to Oscillo.

Great for colds too

Posted by Reviewer2982454 on Dec 20, 2007

Easy to take. Even though it is labeled for flu, I take it at the first signs of colds.

This product really works

Posted by Reviewer2992998 on Apr 19, 2008

My doctor told me to try this product, I was not sure something like this would work, but it did. I keep Oscillococcinum on hand now, it seems to work for me, on cold and flu symptoms. Linda

oscillococcinum

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Feb 14, 2009

I call it "flu" insurance

pat holt

Posted by Reviewer2574472 on Sep 28, 2008

Several nurses and pharmacists have recommended this product over the past few years. I've bought it, but paid far more for it. I certainly appreciate being able to receive this quality product at such a reasonable price. . . and, to anyone who is prone to viruses, this product DOES work!