Hay fever remedy

Posted by Reviewer2427621 on Feb 24, 2009

I live in Japan and recently started suffering from hay fever, as does my daughter. We have tried many remedies, and I have personally found Perilla seed to be OK. However, my 12-year old daughter likes Sabadil as it is gentler and doesn't dry out her sinuses as much. Unlike many homeopathic remedies, Sabadil works the same day you take it, so long as you start with an intensive ingestion period, as recommended on the packet. Great stuff and my daughter is able to lead a normal life at school during hay fever season, without having to trail a box of tissues around behind her.

It really works

Posted by Reviewer3108737 on May 05, 2009

After trying 8 different types of antihistamines, I decided to take a friend's advice to take this hmeopathic remedy Sabadil. To my surprise, it works really well and it doesn't give me any side effect. Wondeful!

EXCELLENT ALLERGY RELIEF

Posted by Reviewer3231183 on Jun 02, 2008

Another great Boiron product! Works very well for seasonal allergy symptoms!

works for me

Posted by Reviewer2361613 on Jan 24, 2010

I have used these for years with no side effects. I have allergies to most airborne allergens. I recommend trying these.

helps my husband

Posted by Reviewer1467172 on May 19, 2009

This product worked very well recently when my husband was suffering from his allergies.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2581332 on May 17, 2010

I've been using Boiron's Oscillo and Coldcalm and started using Sabadil last year when allergies started laying me low. Sabadil immediately abated the allergy symptoms without any side effects. I've recommended this to many of my friends who have had similar success with it.

works wonders

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Sep 29, 2009

works almost immediately and stops symptoms of allergic reations

No more prescriptions needed!

Posted by Reviewer2644807 on Nov 06, 2010

When taken as directed at the first sign of allergies flaring up, this item really gets rid of the problem!!! After about 90 minutes, it really kicks in & stops sneezing & lessens congestion for me.

boiron sabasil

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Dec 01, 2011

Took one tablet and no more allergies

Excellent tablets!

Posted by Reviewer2540445 on May 10, 2010

I have survived the Japanese hay fever season without taking any drugs for the first time in my life! These tablets really work!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »