Hay fever remedy

Posted by Reviewer2427621 on Feb 24, 2009

I live in Japan and recently started suffering from hay fever, as does my daughter. We have tried many remedies, and I have personally found Perilla seed to be OK. However, my 12-year old daughter likes Sabadil as it is gentler and doesn't dry out her sinuses as much. Unlike many homeopathic remedies, Sabadil works the same day you take it, so long as you start with an intensive ingestion period, as recommended on the packet. Great stuff and my daughter is able to lead a normal life at school during hay fever season, without having to trail a box of tissues around behind her.

It really works

Posted by Reviewer3108737 on May 05, 2009

After trying 8 different types of antihistamines, I decided to take a friend's advice to take this hmeopathic remedy Sabadil. To my surprise, it works really well and it doesn't give me any side effect. Wondeful!

helps my husband

Posted by Reviewer1467172 on May 19, 2009

This product worked very well recently when my husband was suffering from his allergies.

works wonders

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Sep 29, 2009

works almost immediately and stops symptoms of allergic reations

works for me

Posted by Reviewer2361613 on Jan 24, 2010

I have used these for years with no side effects. I have allergies to most airborne allergens. I recommend trying these.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2581332 on May 17, 2010

I've been using Boiron's Oscillo and Coldcalm and started using Sabadil last year when allergies started laying me low. Sabadil immediately abated the allergy symptoms without any side effects. I've recommended this to many of my friends who have had similar success with it.

EXCELLENT ALLERGY RELIEF

Posted by Reviewer3231183 on Jun 02, 2008

Another great Boiron product! Works very well for seasonal allergy symptoms!

Sabadil

Posted by Reviewer1085667 on Mar 03, 2011

Nothing was working for my allergies. The side effects of over the counter meds left me groggy. After trying Sabadil according to directions, my sneezing stopped and there were no side effects. I have taken it for the last 2 months and it seems to have slightly lost effectiveness,but it's still the best overall allergy medicine I have found and iHerb's prices and delivery are the best.

No more prescriptions needed!

Posted by Reviewer2644807 on Nov 06, 2010

When taken as directed at the first sign of allergies flaring up, this item really gets rid of the problem!!! After about 90 minutes, it really kicks in & stops sneezing & lessens congestion for me.

Excellent tablets!

Posted by Reviewer2540445 on May 10, 2010

I have survived the Japanese hay fever season without taking any drugs for the first time in my life! These tablets really work!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »