Boiron, Sedalia, Stress Relief, 60 Quick-Dissolving Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Drug Sensitivity

Posted by Reviewer2917410 From Ohio on Feb 20, 2012

I like this product. I have never used the dosage according to package directions because I have drug sensitivities(even 2 otc Tylenol make me go to sleep.I never buy them because of that)But I also sometimes have insomnia and this product,if I take one at bedtime,helps me feel relaxed and actually,pretty good.And I fall asleep easily and get a sound sleep with no sleepy or groggy effects ("hangover")the next day.It's also good for when you have to fall asleep earlier than you normally do,if you have to be up earlier than your regular time;or if you need to take a nap to be more wakeful later in the day;(falling asleep "on demand"is hard,and this product helps) The effect I do have the next day is a better mood and better outlook or disposition. (I'm used to being generally stressed out and pessimistic,but that is just part of my personality and body chemistry,I think). Other people will be able to use this product according to directions and get a beneficial effect,I assume. A nice relaxing effect that improves the mood and doesn't put them to sleep. I reviewed this product because I like it but I know the sleep-effect it has on me is because I do have drug sensitivities and I can't take prescriptions at all because of the adverse effects from them. I added the relaxing and sleep enhancing effect I get because it might help other people relax just enough to fall asleep if they lay down after they take it. Again I think it is just my own strange body chemistry but if I use this product more than 3 or 4 days in a row,it seems to make me cranky. But if I use it infrequently,or when I need it,as I do,it always has the same beneficial and consistent effect.I think it is just my body chemistry though.There are many things that affect me in ways they don't affect other people. And other things affect me the same as they do other people. I wish this didn't make me feel cranky on the fourth or fifth consecutive day(night,really)that I used it,because I would take it regularly.It would be nice to lose my normally stressed out and pessimistic funk.But,for the good effects I do get,consistently,I like this product.I assume other people will get similar or better effects than I get and will be able to use them according to package directions.This company also makes a product called Quietude which is their sleep aid product.I have never used it,but if someone wants to try that for sleep I thought I add that. Most people need something made to cause drowsiness for sleep,not just something that is mildly relaxing,like Sedalia is.(I don't expect the Sedalia will make people fall asleep like it does to me any more than regular Tylenol would make them fall asleep)I don't know if this is a very good review,but it does give you an idea of the product effects,and they are good,and mild and beneficial.I pointed out my experiences because some people might experience the same thing.

for stress relief or anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2586207 From California on Jun 29, 2008

I have used this product for about a year now. Whenever I have stressful situations or when I am anxious I will use 1 to 2 tabs. And they work. Several friends also now use. I would buy this again and always have some on hand in my purse.

wish i could of kept taking them

Posted by 5764541400624358471 on Sep 14, 2013

they were working good the first 2 days on them. immediate relief. I had an appt. at my doctors the next day and told him I was taking them and he told me to stop right away as I have acute angular glaucoma and the ingredient in them called belladonna is highly dangerous for glaucoma. he said it was a good thing I didn't take only a couple. beware if you have the same condition.

Best for Stress relief

Posted by Reviewer2617564 From Illinois on Feb 03, 2010

my wife went through menopause, and her mood change very often feel stress etc ,as per I know this is a best medicine without any side effects and relief from stress

Great soother for pets!

Posted by Reviewer1048839 From Oregon on Jul 27, 2008

My "babies" get very nervous on the 4th of July with all the fireworks. One tablet each in a little bit of milk or half-and-half and they are much calmer. I love this product and have used it for years!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »