Eclectic Institute, Bone - Joint Support, 390 mg, 45 Veggie Caps

Eclectic Institute: Bone - Joint Support

Posted by FruitCake From Singapore on Sep 07, 2013

I took this for my knee joint pain but it did not help. Nevertheless, I WAS VERY SURPRISED that less than 10 days of consuming before my period, I do not have any PMS, feeling of bloatedness, cramps and tender breasts. During my period, I too do not face any period problems. (the contain of bladderwack that has helped) I took it for a month and notice that my eyebrows are thicker and my eye lashes are longer and a little thicker. (the contain of horsetail, nettle & watercress that has helped) If i took it longer, it might help my hair growth too. I too rarely face rashes on my body due to allergy (contain of nettle that has helped) I am in my early 30s and facing hormonal imbalance and this has helped me with the above mentioned. I have stopped taking this 2 months ago because i am trying other supplements. With the positive impact it has gave me, I am coming back to it now! After much research on all the ingredients, those who took Horsetail products and this product should stopped for one week after one month of its regular use and be continued on for another month. (you guys should make a research too in the internet) I would recommend those to try anything from Eclectic Institute under Freeze Dried Herbs as the herbs are totally fresh and it comes in Vegetable Capsule (good for Vegans). At the same time, those who are alcohol allergy, this will be good for them as the process and encapsulating the herbs doesn't contain alcohol. Now the supplement that has decreased my knee joint pain is the combination of Ginger and Tumeric (ordered from Eclectic Institute herbs too) As for my blackheads & whiteheads, i am taking combination of Saw Palmetto, Nettle and Pumpkin Seed Oil (other brand), notice that i hardly have to go to the bathroom at night.

Yes it works

Posted by Reviewer3092624 From New Jersey on Jul 11, 2013

A fine product for bone health. The minerals I need to grow bones.

Bone Joint Support

Posted by Reviewer2906322 From California on Aug 31, 2009

I take this product for strong nails. I alternate and take two one day and one the next day. Love it

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2744324 From California on Nov 14, 2009

quality product. . . ingredients also help if you have a bladder infection

my herbs

Posted by Reviewer3065665 From Pennsylvania on Jun 25, 2010

I have felt so much better since i have started these, more mobile I should say